I am so happy for you.

You are an inspiration.

Love you, your brother,

VG

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((( Ian ))) I just caught your update.

WOW.

That's about all I can say right now is WOW.

I am sooo tickled for you. Maybe Stephanie will be able to subtly knock some sense into your oldest?

I just and sooo pleased that you have almost your entire family out now.

WOW.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Ian - I am moved by the legitimate happiness that came from such initial tragedy. I had never read your account, as I came to JWD some time after your initial posts here. You, like wifey and I, saw it and left without hesitation. We had invested 40 years, but once it was clear, it was clear. We did not lose what you and others did. Some, but not as much. Your endurance through such tremendous difficulty is inspiring. Your posts are always so positive in spite of all the personal difficulties and medical issues you deal with. You are such a wonderful influence here, I hope you know it, and keep it up always.

You mentioned good news from the medical side in you post of a few days back - I did not see what it was, but I am glad to hear it.

May God bless you and yours - I look forward to that final update on this thread, when you tell us that finally the last daughter comes out and regains wholeness with the family. What joy that will be. I think it may be sooner than later too.

Jeff

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

What an amazing story. You must be so proud of your family. I looked at the 'top 1000' list of this site the other day and realised that I only know the stories of say a hundred. I'll bet there's something just as agonising within the first ten posts of everybody else too. Isn't it great that we have each other? Thank you so much for being here.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

It`s been a long journey for you and your family Ian, glad to hear life is treating you much better these days. You are such a positive role model here, and I truly feel good in my heart after reading your posts.

Wonderful news that you`re hearing great things from the doc. lately??!

• shera
    shera

I'm happy for you Ian! Good to hear things are better for you.

*hugs*

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Dansk,

For the first time I just read your story. How truely heartbreaking. And hit very close to home, as my brother has treated my parents and the rest of his siblings who have left the same way. They are completely brainwashed. Now that there has been some time under your belt, has anything changed with your family? Please know you are not alone and we care about all of you.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

P.S. Should have read your update first... we are thrilled for youand your family to have your other daughter come out. In time your something will make your other daughter truely think her position.

L.L.

• codeblue
    codeblue

That is amazing news Ian, I am so happy for you.

Gives me hope for my adult JW children....

• done4good
    done4good

Dansk, I just read your update, (and your original post for the first time, I'm somewhat new here), that's AWSOME buddy!!! Very,Very happy for you!!!

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit