TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• daydream1900
    daydream1900

my mother is a jehovahs witness! yet she has not told me about this 607-1914 stuff! as anybody please got a copy of this information so i can show her??? i cant belive what i have just read! dansk my heart go's out to you and your family!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Ian!

I'm a newbie here and I have enjoyed your posts immensely. This is the first time I have read your story and to have the update of your precious daughter coming back to you is magnifient! I hope your health is holding up and looking up and I thank you so, so much for your story.

I know it gives hope to all of us.

Thanks and *hugs*

• ladybug25
    ladybug25

Amazing story. What a hard decision to make with so much (your children) at stake. I hope that one day, all your children will be in your life again.

• trevor
    trevor

Dansk
    I am moved to tears - and that is a rare thing.
  • Dansk
    Dansk

UPDATE 22 December 2006:

It was just one of those mornings. My wife was going shopping in Bury, the nearest large town to us: http://www.manchester2002-uk.com/towns/bury2.html

I told Claire I'd like to accompany her - and I'm so glad I did. We'd almost finished shopping and were strolling through the open market when I heard someone call out "Dad!" As there must have been hundreds of dads there I didn't pay much attention. Then I heard "Ian!" Looking round my jaw almost dropped. My daughter, Jody, who now lives in Wrexham (North Wales), was walking towards Claire and I. We exchanged hugs and asked each other how we were. I noticed that a JW sister and her small son were stood behind Jody, someone we've known for years, who is married to an elder but neither of whom got in touch even when they heard of my serious illness.

Claire completely ignored the JW but I said hello and stroked her son's hair. Jody was up in the area for the day. I told her that she knew where we lived (if she wanted to visit). We hugged each other again and Jody said that she loved me. I replied that I loved her, too!

And that was that. We hadn't seen Jody in almost 4 years. Amazing how Claire and I going shopping at that particular time should result in our meeting up with our "long lost" daughter! You just never know................................

Love,

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

That's fantastic news, that she should call out like that. I love such moments of synchronicity

Love and seasonal greetings to the family

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I'm so glad for you Ian...

Merry Christmas to you all.

• Emma
    Emma

I imagine there were tears of happiness and gratitude in you and Claires eyes. I have to blink just now, myself. How wonderful for you. The hatred of the wts just can't errase the love our families try to hide.

• anewme
    anewme

Thankyou whoever decided to resurrect this posting from 2003. It is good to review and revisit many of the past great postings. And Dansk has contributed his fair share.

This is a well written example of the pain involved with the Watchtower Society's interference and tight control of families.

bttt,
    Anewme

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Wonderful news. Thanks for sharing, Ian. What a lovely Christmas present!

Love to you and Claire and ALL your family,

Rachel xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit