TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• Emma
    Emma

That's wonderful, Dansk. Congrat's to you and Claire! This has been a tough road for you two, but just think - your boys will never have to go through what you did with the wt cult.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You and they truly deserve it - I hope they have all the fun kids should have at that age! Brighton is a very cool place to study.

Congratulations XXXXXX

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, Emma! That's the point, isn't it. Not having to go what we went through - but being completely free to pursue your interests!

Dr. Jekyll:

Can you give me some numbers for this weeks lottery please?

I enjoyed that!

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Crumpet!

Thanks! I'm also thinking that Karl will become skilled at handling sound equipment - for more BBQs

Ian

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Dansk - did you do that on purpose? Make me think you were hoping he'd be qualifying as a Microphone Handler! LOL!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Dansk - did you do that on purpose? Make me think you were hoping he'd be qualifying as a Microphone Handler! LOL!

Yikes! I never thought of that, LOL!! - Perish the thought! Seriously, though, among other things he'll be learning about making records in a sound recording studeo, etc. Just the sort of person we'll eventually need for a Manchester Apostafest. Yeah!! Ian

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dear One.....what wonderful things coming from your house! I'm trying to play "catch-up" and keep finding good stuff from your end of the planet, LOL! I couldn't be happier for you, for Claire and for your children, Ian!

hugs always,

Annie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Annie, WOW, ((((((((((((()))))))))))))),

I've been thinking about you for a long time! It's great to see you posting again. How are things?

Love,

Ian

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Ian,

I was quite ill for the months prior to my surgery on last June 29 and wasn't posting much. Rather than go into things on this thread, I will post about what happened to me on my "Operation Tomorrow" thread when I am up to it. I am still discovering things about what happened since then......maybe sometimes we can only deal with a little bit on our plate at a time, eh?

The nurse is due here any moment and then I will most likely be taking a long nap-----it was a rough night last night and I didn't get much sleep.

hugs,

Annie

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

Hi Ian and family:

Just read your story from your very first post. It was kind of gutt-wrenching for me as I have been through the same thing this past two years. My wife is still very much in the borg and my 17 year old son Mackenzie and my 21 year old daughter Whitney are in it too. They will not see me at all. I hope someday to be able to get them out of this very poor excuse of a religion but it's really tough as basically my entire extended family is reallly into it right up to my illustrious Uncle Ted Jaracz, one of the GB, in Brooklyn New York.

Wish I lived closer to you guys so we could meet....I'm located way over in Vancouver, BC, Canada. My grandfather was a crazy Manxman from Ramsay, in the Isle of Man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit