TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Ian & Claire,

I am so happy for you both!!

Whatever you get on the 25th, this was the best Christmas gift you could possibly have.

love

Linda

• Dansk
    Dansk

UPDATE 6 Feb 2007:

Stephanie celebrated her 23rd birthday yesterday and placed lots of cards from family and friends around the house. In the evening, a group of her girlfriends came round to celebrate with her - and she's doing well at university, too!

I feel she is now well and truly out of borgdom. This is the first birthday she has ever celebrated - and coming after we all celebrated Christmas and the New Year! Woo-hoo

Ian

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Dansk I read only your first and last post on this thread but I am sorry for all the hurt it is truly amazing how much hurt and harm this religion has done, and why? Because you cannot believe what they believe. Unimaginable, no ability to use the power of reason. I hope one day your whole family as well as everyone else here and elsewhere can have their GOD GIVEN families back.

abr

• Emma
    Emma

Ian, thank you so much for the update. I think of you and your family often. I'm happy to see that you're getting your family back, however slowly. There's so much joy in the freedom!

• Dansk
    Dansk

ABR,

Thank you for your comments. Each time I see a new one here it encourages me no end because it means Watchtower has lost another to free thinking. I really do believe the organisation is rocking.

Emma:

There's so much joy in the freedom!

Isn't that the truth!

Love,

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Three back up, one to go

• avengers
    avengers

Hey Ian.

Glad things are going well for you.

I always enjoyed your posts; trying to cheer people up, including me at times.

Keep up the good work.

Andy.

p.s. Are you going to Kent's "apostofest in Norway" ? Would be nice to meet you.

• juni
    juni

Dearest Ian,

What wonderful news! As you are able, keep up your fine work helping others! I know I certainly appreciate your words of wisdom and I know you've helped many others.

Love,

Juni

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I am glad to hear you took the reigns and 'saved' some of your family members from this cult. I am certain your daughter is just shaken by your decision and perhaps when things settle she will wake up and smell the coffee. Despite all the brainwashing, if she is still relatively young she will need mom and dad. It's natural and just pray for that longing.

Years ago there use to be a group of people that would kidnap people at the parents request and then they would deprogram them. Does this sort of thing still exist?

Also, can you get the law involved if your daughter is a minor?

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Ian, today I read through this entire thread (I think my eyes are permenently crossed lol)

It is a story that holds out the brilliant candle of hope to those who have loved ones still trapped inside this cult. We are trusting that this thread will continue to grow, with reports on Jody's exit. You never know what can happen...

I noticed that you didn't give many details about your younger daughter's exit. Are you able to elaborate? What was it that finally brought her back home and out?

Best wishes for your family,

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit