THE BACK PEDDLING HAS ALREADY BEGUN......

by Mary 142 Replies latest jw friends

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch
    I am not a "Jehovahs Witness"

If they would say, "I am not a Jehovah Witness" I might believe them. Sorry but "I am not a Jehovah's Witness" is a dead give away! They know the nomenclature!

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

It's the little things that trip us up!

• aniron
    aniron
    Jesus Christ is the Greater Jonah, and in like manner to Jonah, Jesus Christ will again preach to a wicked and adulterous generation. Who will not repent after knowing that The Almighty God exists? All humans will be forgiven after knowing that God is for real. This is Just and Righteous as The Heavenly Father is.......AMEN.......

Do you not understand the scripture?

Jesus was asked for a sign, by the Pharisees. From Jesus own lips He said that only the "sign of Jonah" would be given them, just as Jonah was in the fish three days He would be in the earth (dead) three days and nights. If this sign was ignored even the men of Nineveh who only had the man Jonah but the Pharisees had the greater Jonah and were ignoring Him.

Jesus entrusted His followers to do the preaching Matt 28:19,20

When Jesus comes again it will not be to preach but to judge.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    If you are without sin, you will be praised and raised as a firstfruit in the Kingdom of God. There is no need to repent if you are not guilty of wrongdoing.

Good, I'm glad I don't have to worry about that.

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch
    The king of the north is North Korea, defiant against everyone and raising nuclear armaments, because the king of the south engaged in a pushing against those in the Middle East, or the Holy Land. Guess who is the king of the south. A thief in the night is not seen is he? That is why Jesus Christ arrives as a thief because he is not seen. This happened when the fulfillment of prophecies began.......floods like in the days of noah, unlike no others one after another. Earthquakes, food shortages and so on.......

I thought it was the Soviet Union? Oh wow, blink and you miss the new light.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

sspo said,

"The tract was nothing but a waste of time, witnesses were going from door to door not talking to anyone.

They just took the track and stuck it into the door-screen-gate, etc.......... the instructions were to cover the territory and that's it.

Like robots and zombies they covered the territory and felt so good about themselves."

Sounds to me like an advertising campaign for something to come . . .could it be the KNOCKING drama that will be shown on PBS in March of 2007? I think we will all hear more from the GB in the next 2-3 months. Afterall, it is the biggest JW thing to ever hit the public airwaves.

• merfi
    merfi

'night Branch.

Blessed Be.

~merfi

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hey BB,

Are you still attending the meetings at the KH? I think I remember you were still going the last time you were here. If so, why? Have you had that heart-to-heart talk with the elders or the GB yet? (About your your straying from Watchtower road.)

Glad you are well.

P. Rabbit

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

The GT and Armageddon will start when Jah says it will, never to be started by humans. Rev Ch 17 says he puts it into the heart, but even more importantly the scriptures says about those who are constantly MRI the scriptures to foretell times and seasons and dates in 1 Tim 1:3-7 in the Amplified translation

3 As I urged you when I was on my way to Macedonia, stay on where you are at Ephesus in order that you may warn and admonish and charge certain individuals not to teach any different doctrine, 4 Nor to give importance to or occupy themselves with legends (fables, myths) and endless genealogies, which foster and promote useless speculations and questionings rather than acceptance in faith of God's administration and the divine training that is in faith ( [ a ] in that leaning of the entire human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence)-- 5 Whereas the object and purpose of our instruction and charge is love, which springs from a pure heart and a good (clear) conscience and sincere (unfeigned) faith. 6 But certain individuals have missed the mark on this very matter [and] have wandered away into vain arguments and discussions and purposeless talk. 7 They are ambitious to be doctors of the Law (teachers of the Mosaic ritual), but they have no understanding either of the words and terms they use or of the subjects about which they make [such] dogmatic assertions.

It will come at its appointed time and speculating has nothing to do with Glory to God and our salvation!!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

I was gonna comment but I gotta go poop and then take off to town but I'll be back

Gumbowelmovement

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit