THE BACK PEDDLING HAS ALREADY BEGUN......

by Mary 142 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

branch

An Elder came up to me after he saw that I partook, at which time I revealed to him that I was the faithful slave. This happened in my local congregation.

Yeah...I'll bet he did. I would have loved to 'been a fly on the wall' to see the look on on his face! Did he excuse himself and run to the restroom? Were you invited to the library for consultation? I hope those rat bastards did not disfellowship you for having a little difference of opinion?

Btw, I wanted to ask you a favor, my friend Gumby has been going thru a rough time and he's a much better believer than I am, so-o...could you possibly make him a 'Prince in God's Kingdom', too? That would be cool.

Prince Rabbit

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    An Elder came up to me after he saw that I partook, at which time I revealed to him that I was the faithful slave.

I'll bet he did brownboy.

What was his reaction to you revealing yourself as the fds? It would have been interesting to see it, I think. I'll bet he didn't believe you, just thought you were some nut who had drifted into the hall that night.

Some of us probably think that about some of the oddballs that register on this forum....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BrownBoy/Branch..My favorite nutcase!..Have you ever thought about opening your own church?..Do you know what Gumby would like better than being a prince in God`s kingdom?..He`d like bigger nuts!..Ones he would need a wheelbarrow for..Take care,don`t get yourself tossed off the board again..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• greendawn
    greendawn

In recent times the FDS is frequently hyping up the coming of the end issue, a tactic that would have ruined their credibility with intelligent people that can see the vanity of the succesive falures of their predictions, yet the JWs take them seriously everytime they come up with this hype. It talks volumes about their intelligence and what the FDS thinks of it. These people are so desperate to see the end they will believe anything supporting to its imminence.

• gumby
    gumby
    Do you know what Gumby would like better than being a prince in God`s kingdom?..He`d like bigger nuts!..Ones he would need a wheelbarrow

Yes-er-eee boy....just like my big 3 older brothers.

Mary....too bad your wrong bout the witnesses cuz I just heard from a dub that the earth is gonna be flooded when the ice caps all melt and Jehover ain't gonna let that happen before he "steps in". Seriously!

Gumhunglo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Does that mean you can get Gumby some bigger nuts?..Maybe not so big he needs a wheelbarrow..Just big enough so he needs a Nut-Bra..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Shit, has anyone mentioned to you that we evolved from apes and that there is about as much chance of there being a God as there is that a flying dung-heap monster will suck out your brains this afternoon?

If not, I can put your mind at ease and you can spare us all the bullshit. Take care BB.

GBL

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Believe you me, there were many evil spirits along with angels present in the congregations.

Well oddly enough, I do have a lot of trouble believing you brownboy. Did you know any of the angels personally?

Branch has to be one of your more entertaining personas. Do as Outlaw says, don't get yourself kicked off the board again. You give us all a good laugh.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I have met the angel Gabriel who had to bear witness as to my identity a while back when Michael stood up on behalf of the holy ones.

The spirits can easily cause pain in your body and weaken you. The angels guarded over me as I walked among the wicked spirits including satan.

OoooKAY!!!!

THAT does it!

Somebody go call the guys with the white coats and butterfly nets!!!!!!!!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I am not the one being kicked off. I didn't tell myself to post here after I was chosen

Oh yeah, who by? Not the forum administrators, that's for sure

There is no need for you to believe me now, you will in time

I wouldn't bet on that , if I were you lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit