THE BACK PEDDLING HAS ALREADY BEGUN......

by Mary 142 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Lies Well Disguised: The Watchtower Pamphlet
    Gawker, NY - 1 hour ago
    When a canvassing Jehovah's Witness stealthily slipped a pamphlet under my girlfriend's door recently, I saw it as a sign from God--a sign to critically ...

Lies Well Disguised: The Watchtower Pamphlet

When a canvassing Jehovah's Witness stealthily slipped a pamphlet under my girlfriend's door recently, I saw it as a sign from God--a sign to critically examine the marketing prowess of the J-Dubs. I know zilch about the Bible or religions. I do, however, know bullshit. I've created somewhere north of a 100 bullshit-filled brochures hawking everything from spice-infused vodka to urine analysis machines. In the style of Ad Age's Bob Garfield, the senior windbag amongst the laughable field of "ad critics," I will give the Watchtower pamphlet a star rating of between 0-4. The cover of any brochure is critical. As Bill Bernbach (the "B" of DDB), the Father of creative advertising, supposedly said: "If nobody notices your ad, everything else is academic." duh); and 3) "tolerates immoral sex." Next to this subhead, they feature this pic of a priest having his dick sucked. Revelation, the beast will "make her devastated and naked, and will eat her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire..." [email protected]letter to editor

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The pamphlet was very cartoonish!..As a kid I read comic books with better story lines and printed on better paper..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Anitar
    Anitar

"The end before the Great Climax that comes before the finish that precedes this system's close that is a prelude to the conclusion that introduces the termination ushering in the last touches that will wrap up the finale of the closing stages concluding the cessation of this system."

Nice one Mike! You think with this latest in a long line of worthless, not to mention hypocritical tract campaigns, that perhaps we'll be seeing alot more new members? I certainly hope so.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I think "branch" needs to be dug up and transplanted on the planet he/she/it came from.

Branch, please take your medications right now. Do you see what happens when you don't listen to your doctors? Now go back to the mental hospital "from whence you came" (there's some Bible talk, feel better now?) and please shut the hell up so this thread can be productive, okay?

You need decades of therapy. About a thousand years ought to do it. It fits right in with the length of the kingdom. Happy now? Here's your bottle of pills........

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Thanks, Anitar. I truly don't know if more people will join the WT. It's difficult to explain how they lasted so long considering all the things they've said and done. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Maybe "branch" can tell us.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Searcher. Good Catch.

Branch. My invisible friend tells me you're crazy.

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

I do not see where this anonymous email states that the governments would start to turn on religion by the end of this year.

bczar

• 5go
    5go

Hey guy I think brach is having doubts. Why else is branch here against the advice of the almighty (pause) GB.

Hey branch! Try lurking, not trolling. It only gets you banned.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BrownBoy/Branch..You`ve behaved yourself pretty good this time around..Have you thought about my suggestion,about starting your own thread?..You could talk about any topic you liked,without going off topic(It`s your thread)..You would have just as many people as you do now,participating..It would be the right thing to do...Do you know how to start your own thread?...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BrownBoy/Branch..Good for you!..You and the Almighty talk it over and we`ll be watching for your thread...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit