THE BACK PEDDLING HAS ALREADY BEGUN......

by Mary 142 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

For those of you who don`t know,BrownBoy/Branch is a character..With any luck he won`t get tossed off for beaking the board rules..Again..That means he has to behave.Good luck on that deal..LOL!!..We can at least hope..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    There are those that will meet The Almighty as first fruits along with Jesus Christ even in this forum. Prince Rabbit is one of them. The rest have to wait until they are cleansed

Oh Rabbit will be pleased! I should be ok as well then, I shower every morning and evening, so I'm pretty clean myself.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks for the holy spirit offer, but no thanks

Hot water and shower gel clean me up pretty good

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BB/Branch..No one expects that you would back peddle..The thread is about the WBT$ and the Jehovah`s Witness`s,not you..Which I`m sure comes as a suprise to you..LOL!!..Are you still doing the Diana Ross thing?...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary

OK, this is just nuts........this thread went from being about the back peddling of the Borg's predictions that The End was coming soon, to Branch's insane ramblings........can I ask one of the Mods to please lock this thread?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..It`s a good thread..BrownBoy comes and go`s.....BrownBoy..You`ve hiJacked Marys thread..Be polite and start your own thread...OUTLAW

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Mary,

This was a good thread until brownboy came in and did his usual hijack job.

Just tell the mods he's here, they will do the rest, though he can be entertaining despite all the bs he spews out.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t think BB/Branch means to hijack,he just does..We just need to give him/her a little direction...OUTLAW

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    We just need to give him/her a little direction

I agree Outlaw.

Hey brownboy, where do ya live? I'll google a list of local nuthouses, and post em for you. You'll be quite safe there, they treat you well, so I hear.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BB/Branch..Yes we want you here,but you tend to go off topic whether you realise it or not..That is why you need to start your own thread..You`ll have plenty of people to talk to on your thread.. ..Now be nice to Mary so she can enjoy her thread...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit