THE BACK PEDDLING HAS ALREADY BEGUN......

by Mary 142 Replies latest jw friends

• aniron
    aniron
    But wasn't there an almost identical special tract campaign 10 years ago?

Maybe you were thinking of this:

Watchtower 1996 1st January. p11 par 12

"Jehovah Gives Peace and Truth in Abundance"

"As evidence that the pouring out of these plagues continues, the talk "False Religions End is Near" was delivered worldwide on April 23, 1995, followed by the distribution of hundreds of millions of copies of a special issue of Kingdom News."

• aniron
    aniron

Branch

You are certainly full of self-righteousness and pride.

That immediately tells me that you are no man of God.

Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice. Prov 13:10

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall Prov 16:18

The proud and arrogant man-"Mocker" (Branch) is his name; he behaves with overweening pride. Prov 21:24

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Imagine this, if the W.T.S. learned about the end times when it did not take place, wouldn't they know more now that it is?

Umm, no...

Also since they heard a cry out of the wilderness namely, your's truly, the True faithful and discreet slave, would they not know the time and season we are in?

Seems like to me they keep crying "WOLF."

Truly I say to you, they are knowledgeable men and have been chosen.

Are we trying to be Jesus now?

Otherwise I would not have been sent to them as a witness that the end is here.

Who sent you?

They have heard my voice and have read the writings directed to them by GOD. They were even forewarned of the disasters that took place, trust me, under direction I sent them many letters.

Watchtower was wrong many times and they will be wrong again. People who don't learn from their mistakes are bound to repeat them.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Uhhh....Branch?

Since you should be "faithful and true".....couldja just answer if the Diana Ross wannabe and the diving-in-dumpsters references can be related to you?

Does anybody else think that "Branch" might very well be the Miss Ross clone....appearing on the JWD stage, yet again?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hiya branch, a.k.a., Brownboy...

How are you doing in these last (few) days ? And how's Mrs. Brownboy ?

Rabbit

• aniron
    aniron
    I have the same authority as Christ in subjection to Christ. I was taught by The Almighty, therefore I believe. The words written are not mine, but are from The Almighty and Jesus Christ in authority.

As I said full of self-righteousness and pride

Nowhere near being Christlike in manner.

By your arrogant self-righteousness you are making a mockery of God.

"The proud and arrogant man "Mocker" (Branch) is his name: he behaves with overweening pride. Prov 21:24

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Brownboy, or the Drag Queen lounge singer....its all the same wacko message from the Twilight Zone, playing in their heads.....

• aniron
    aniron
    I know I am righteous by my works always repentant therefore forgiven

Self-righteous

Thanks for proving it

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Cool !

Prince Rabbit

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

This was tract No.??? Each of which was too big about dramatic results!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit