THE BACK PEDDLING HAS ALREADY BEGUN......

by Mary 142 Replies latest jw friends

• aniron
    aniron
    I bear fruit of a righteous one, therefore righteous.

As said thanks for proving your self-righteousness.

• aniron
    aniron
    It will be proven. You are wlecome.

"Will be proven" so now you are saying you are not righteous?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Don't feed the trolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• aniron
    aniron
    Do have have any questions needing an answer?

How long have you been a Jehovahs Witness?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    In the bible it is written that people will build "their own" house and no one else will have occupancy.

Then why do those darn Pioneer sisters always ask me if anyone (meaning a JW) has selected the house next to mine to live in after the big A? Even the "spiritually strong" like a water-front view I guess....

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

All things built up by man which are unrighteous will be brought to a finish......

Well Branch seems to agree that the JW's will be toast after the big A!

We certainly saw that by their own words in the l;atest tract that they fit the description of "false religion" and Branch confirms it. "Unrighteous" is being generous when taking into account the manipulations and hypocrisy.

• aniron
    aniron
    I am not a "Jehovahs Witness" in the same sense or meaning as you know it to be. I am a Christian, one with the Father and the son. All Christians must separate themselves from teachings that are untrue and worship in spirit and truth. If you choose to associate with brothers and sisters calling themselves Christians in the organization, there is no sin or misunderstanding. Never acknowledge that which is not true having everything proven to you before you accept it as true. This is the meaning of the Name of The Almighty GOD. He will prove to be. His name is Hidden and only revealed in the Kingdom.

Almost reads like a Watchtower paragraph.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    All humans upon the earth will be forgiven in due season as the "Sign of Jonah" where they repented after knowing the True God exists. Adam and Eve were given one thousand years to choose,

Adam and Eve were given one thousand years to choose God... Where is this in the Bible?

• aniron
    aniron
    the "Sign of Jonah" where they repented after knowing the True God exists.

He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Who will not repent after knowing that The Almighty God exists? All humans will be forgiven after knowing that God is for real.

Repent from what? Forgiven for what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit