THE BACK PEDDLING HAS ALREADY BEGUN......

by Mary 142 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

I see...... ..........well, thanks for the uh, insight branch...........I'm outta here and off to bed.

*runs like hell to get away*

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Branch ? You been on the reefer tonight?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I received free, therefore I give freely.......

Naaaah.....he isn't a WTS representitive!

They've been known to suck the soul right out of people.....and then have them "volunteer" to go out and find potential converts that will then be volunteers who have their souls sucked away too. Oh yeah----ALL these "volunteers" and their famiies MUST HAVE every piece of current literature, study aid, tape, video, calendar, music, songbook and bible the WTS prints in their possession.

SPEAKING of possession:

(despite the WTS claim of the receive free-give free idea...the "free home bible study costs a whole lot MORE than $$$)

...and BEING possessed.....

(the WTS followers behave as IF they are possessed),

the farther away you STAY from anything "Watchtower"...the better of you AND your family will BE. Period.

Hey....Branch? Do you happen to sing and/or dress like the Diva, Miss Diana Ross, and find "Revelations" in dumpsters?

Your M.O. is strangely familiar somehow.......

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

ok Branch , I think that by saying the F&DS is one man, your going to say C T Russell?

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

ok thats cool ,leave it with you , good to know that, who shall we look out for on the tv etc , when your crowned ? Just Branch?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Branch Rutherfords book Millions now living will never die predicted that the faithful patriarchs of old would be resurrected to earth and a house was built for them , JW's were meant to accept that as truth, if you did not you were classed as an apostate, what do think of that, or was just a little mistake? LOL

In the bible it is written that people will build "their own" house and no one else will have occupancy. I am not giving weight to all words of the W.T.S. or all of their teachings and actions. They were misled as to the time and the seasons written. The chosen ones were not. The ministry of Jesus Christ was three and one half years upon the earth. Would it not be the same in the Heavens, or at least close? Certainly not 90 some odd years as the W.T.S. teaches.

Who misled them? Doesn't the Watchtower say their publications are spirit directed?

• crazyblondeb
  • Abandoned
    Abandoned

I think their brilliant plan to divide people with their tract campaign would have worked just as they desired if it weren't for one tiny thing. They forgot to take into account that they are completely irrelevent. It's kind of like that Lynard Skynard song, Sweet Home Alabama. Part of that song goes, "I heard Mr. Young sing about her. I heard ole Neal put her down. I hope Neal Young will remember. A southern man don't need him around anyhow."

Now, if you replace Neal Young with jehovah's witnesses and you replace southern man with everyone, then this song aptly describes the importance that the jehovah's witnesses play int he grand scheme of things.

• aniron
    aniron
    I am the faithful and discreet slave, one man

So am I

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    I am the faithful and discreet slave, one man
    So am I

I am the Faithful and Discreet Master... GO FORTH AND DO MY BIDDING!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit