THE BACK PEDDLING HAS ALREADY BEGUN......

by Mary 142 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

I never got this tract. But then again they know me and oh so very well. I am that guy that gives them the serious run around every time they call on me. They are so conditioned to expecting the "I am not interested" comeback that when I appear to be very interested they get a double crush when they quickly realize how many years I was JW and that I can handle any tactic.

It has been three years since they have been to my house. And that was an elder special opps mission because my uncle realizes he can't get to me. I laugh when I realize that even thier hand picked special forces team is useless. Sometimes I think that at the local KH they have a wall of posters, sort of a ten most wanted list and I am somewhere on the top row.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

O-K. What ?

Btw, just to be clear...is being agnostic 'OK' with God ? What about atheists ?

Rabbit

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    There is no back peddling, just misunderstandings of the scripture in a large way

• Anitar
    Anitar

Hi Mary, sorry I'm late! Excellent thread, too bad it was hijacked by someone. It's almost funny how the witnesses are not angry or sad that they were once again duped by the Watchtower, but rather that armageddon never came. In fairness to them, it must be hard to live in such constant expectation of "paradise." Imagine waking up every day preparing for the end, and wondering what it will be like, and if it will happen today, and when it never does, you have to go back to your daily routine. Paying your bills, going to work, buying food, doing homework, changing diapers. No wonder JW's are such miserable people, their whole life is one big let down!

By the way, I missed your picture of what you really look like. That's too bad, I think you're really cute.

As for Branch, don't listen to him. He's probably just a wise-ass kid trying to mess with us and he's clearly been reading our articles for a long time and knows how to push our buttons. If he had any idea the people he was talking too, he would not be so arrogant and self-righteous. Since the first day I joined this forum it has been my goal to earn the respect and admiration of the people here, and for him to make a mockery of it is revolting.

I wish not to speak to you directly to avoid stooping to your level so you can pontificate to me. I usually welcome newcomers, but for you, I have to say shame on you. This is not a joke. What happened to us is real, the evil of the Watchtower real, and if you expect us to believe for one second that you marched into a kingdom hall and told the elders that you are the faithful and discreet slave, than you are even more deluded than the nest of pedophiles you are defending!

But, if you are truly the Lords messenger, than by all means, show us your face. Tell us who are and where you live so that we may reach you and learn from "The Great Teacher" After all, wouldn't the Lord want as many people to see his messenger as possible?

Go ahead, I dare you...

Anitar

• Anitar
    Anitar

Ok Branch, I'm just not sure what to make of you. You say you're not a witness, but you say you follow their teachings.

Which is better, to forgive a person for falling short out of weakness like the bible teaches, or bring them before a court of law run by men? Place Gods law above mens always. If someone offends you and breaks mans law, then you have the right to excercise the law upon the earth. Forgiveness is only worthy upon true repentance, not in diguise of a persons motive. Only the Father can read the heart and only He can bring those upon the earth to justice in a righteous manner.

First of all, God teaches us to forgive people who trespass against us reguardless of whether or not they have repented. Were the men who crucified Jesus repentent when He forgave them? Also, you say to place God's law above man's law, yet you say "if someone offends you and breaks mans law, then you have the right to excercise the law upon the earth." Are you aware that God says not to take revenge, that "revenge is mine sayeth the Lord?"

I'm glad you don't support child abusers. You may be sincere and truly believe what you're saying is true. However, with all due respect, I don't need a man to talk for God to me, I can do so myself. I wish you peace and hope you find help for whatever is troubling you.

Anitar

• searcher
    searcher

branch wrote

I am the faithful and discreet slave, one man

erm, not exactly ONE man,

branch IP: 3RW17UFTOG2dlacM

earthy king IP: 3RW17UFTOG2dlacM

EliJah IP: 3RW17UFTOG2dlacM

777 IP: 3RW17UFTOG2dlacM

Slave 1111 IP: 3RW17UFTOG2dlacM

I listen IP: 3RW17UFTOG2dlacM

brownboy IP: gxMB7Vaw/M28MmPm

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

One man... 8 identifications... Perhaps you are some sort Octinity...

Jackass! Please go away now.

• searcher
    searcher
    One man, many IP addresses is all you have proven. I am still only one man. What is your point?

My point is that if you are all you say you are, you would not have to hide behind many identities.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Awww...Brownboy...what did you go do that for ? Ya' know better. I know ya' get lonely sometimes and need to talk to folks, but, 'multiples' ain't the way to do it.

Rabbit

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Mary: "The end before the End"? Wow, now they can extend Armageddon even more. Let's see:

"The end before the Great Climax that comes before the finish that preceeds this system's close that is a prelude to the conclusion that introduces the termination ushering in the last touches that will wrap up the finale of the closing stages concluding the cessation of this system."

That was part one. There are as many parts as needed to milk this until God gets so damned tired of hearing about Armageddon that he actually brings it just to shut the JW's the hell up (killing THEM of course) and then leaves us all alone again until some other cult comes up with a similar story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit