Human Sexuality 101: Everything a young girl needs to hear?

by Check_Your_Premises 125 Replies latest social relationships

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Sometimes we don't ever want to see the guy again.

At 96, you might not ever see them again...

I am speaking figuratively. I look pretty good for 96 and lucky to be settled down with one very hot 32 year old. So, I'm not worried about having other lovers.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You go girl

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I was just kidding. But I'm sorry.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    fact is that men’s bodies tell them to have sex with as many women as possible.

so I can blame my "body"....cooool

u/d (of the loves humpin class)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I was just kidding. But I'm sorry.

Thanks, you're a sharp kid and you can learn a lot about women from us old gals.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    so I can blame my "body"....cooool

This is the main problem with a lot of men. They use their bodies as an excuse to be cads. And society pats them on the back for it. If it weren't so, then men maybe wouldn't excuse themselves for their philandering.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Sometimes we don't ever want to see the guy again.

One time when I was a younger, more foolish man, and bragging to my friends about my latest triumphant conquest...

...somewhere in the back of my mind came the realization that, for her, sleeping with me probably represented hitting rock bottom.

CYP

Censer Watchtower esse delendam

slow-steady-deliberate-relentless

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    ...somewhere in the back of my mind came the realization that, for her, sleeping with me represented hitting rock bottom.

That is a very humble thing to admit. You have my respect for that. It wasn't because you are all bad, just that you didn't value her like you should.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Coming from a wt background, or bible belt background, it's easy to see why people have a hard time acknowledging their two natures - mental/mind and body/animal. We just need to learn to balance them.

It's funny how people think that men are more animal than women are. I may get jumped on for saying this, but anyway, sorry .. In women, the animal shows differently (usually) than in men. In women, it's the nest/house, the social connections, and beauty that are of animal nature.

S *going outside to work on his truck*

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    S *going outside to work on his truck*

post and run, huh? Chicken!

I agree with you though...I am definitly a 'nester'...the beauty angle is debatable...lol

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit