Human Sexuality 101: Everything a young girl needs to hear?

by Check_Your_Premises 125 Replies latest social relationships

• Netty
    Netty
    (the better you treat 'em the worse they treat you)

sorry you have known women like this, too bad. I know it does happen, but, I really dont think this is the rule though. I hope it is the exception. But I really am no expert. I can only speak about the one serious relationship I have had in my life, my husband. The better he treats me, the better I treat him. The better I treat him, the better he treats me. Cool hu?

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Hey all,

I am mostly just messin' around here. I don't mean this to be any sort of serioius conversation. I am just cockin' off a bit.

If I made any of you mad, or rubbed you the wrong way I apologize. I sure didn't mean to.

I like to get my nose tweeked sometimes, so sometimes I make the mistake of thinking others do also.

Please take anything I have said in the spirit of good fun.

CYP

Censer Watchtower esse delendam

slow-steady-deliberate-relentless

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Are you telling me, that never in your life, have you tried to see if a guy would belly crawl for you?

Yep, that's what I'm saying. In all of my pass and present relationships I have never been so arrogant (e.i. my poop dont stink, it smells like flowers) or so lacking in self-esteem (if he loves me he'll get the crap beat out of his self fighting with that guy I was flirting with) to test my man to see if he would degrade himself in such a manner.

I'd take candy, a card and flowers over a crawl through the mud any day.

Josie

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

I have to ask....

Yep, that's what I'm saying. In all of my pass and present relationships I have never been so arrogant (e.i. my poop dont stink, it smells like flowers) or so lacking in self-esteem (if he loves me he'll get the crap beat out of his self fighting with that guy I was flirting with) to test my man to see if he would degrade himself in such a manner.

...if Mr. Jones would share that assesment?

There a full dozen!!! Now only if they had an icon for trinidads I would be in the clear!!!

CYP

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    if Mr. Jones would share that assesment?

Yes, if you asked him.

This is not to say everything is perfect. We just dont play those games. We know of people who do and we just shake our heads. Life is too short. If you have to do all that to be with someone, why even be together?

We dont get it.

Josie

• talesin
    talesin

CYP

Nice job of backtracking, but I'm not buying it.

I was struck by the way your post denigrates the men. They are not all sweaty, heaving beasts who are guided by the 'little head'.

My men-friends would most definitely take objection to your theories.

t

• Satanus
    Satanus

I agree w your general idea: body you = the animal, mind you = the thinking part. As you say, the guys are simple about this. One aspect of the women's animal that you missed is the nest, the house, the home, nicely decorated and comfy. Guys can live anywhere. Women want a nest, and are attracted to a guy who can provide a huge sumptuous nest.

Orgs like the wt like their members to live totally w the mind. Heck, they even deny that we are animals. They think it's demons.

Another thing i could get into is how some races tend to be more into living in one or the other, the mind or the body. But, since we must be politically correct, i won't.

S

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Nice job of backtracking

I am not backtracking. I think everything I said has some truth to it. I stand by every word.

I am just saying it isn't any sort of serious analysis, I am no expert, nothing I said has any malice in it's intent, I typed every word with a smile, and it would probably be a mistake to take any of it all that seriously.

I am naturally irreverent, and I have always deplored the desire to idealize our motivations.

When I read Romeo saying, "but soft what light through yonder window breaks...." I thought "yeah right". I figured he was just thinking, "nice cans!"

I am glad he said it the way he did. I think we all need to be in control of our base desires. I am just acknowledging that they exist. I think we have to understand that side of ourselves to be in control of it.

CYP

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

One observation:

Boy, I sure didn't catch any grief when all that was up was my dismal description of the male gender. I make a couple asides about the tendencies I have observed among you lovely ladies, and now I have a whole castration squad after me!

Yep, I've noticed it over the years too. Soon as you say something bad about women all of a sudden your a mysoginist.

M'

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Hey all,

I am mostly just messin' around here. I don't mean this to be any sort of serioius conversation. I am just cockin' off a bit.

If I made any of you mad, or rubbed you the wrong way I apologize. I sure didn't mean to.

I like to get my nose tweeked sometimes, so sometimes I make the mistake of thinking others do also.

Please take anything I have said in the spirit of good fun

Your a pussy! A real man says what he means and accepts the consuquences thereafter.

Nope, i'm actually messin around. Seriously though if you go back and check my thread on this subject, you'll see what I mean!

M'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit