Human Sexuality 101: Everything a young girl needs to hear?

by Check_Your_Premises 125 Replies latest social relationships

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Vamp, will you marry me?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

This thread has my full endorsment.

Vamp, you impress me, would you marry me 2?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

This lil girl has a grip on whats going on...scary real scary I weep for the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3HWWE1RBko&feature=player_embedded

• The Quiet One
  • The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Instead of blaming some women for choosing the wrong men, as some poster's seem to have done, here's a different viewpoint: Perhaps 'bad boys' tend to target women with low self-esteem and problems more, they might be seen as easy targets and less of a challenge than a confident woman, rather than women really looking for a 'bad boy'. Being insecure, this kind of person might then take 'anything she can get', (perhaps having not received much attention at the time from a kinder or more timid man) just so she doesn't end up alone, thinking she won't find anyone better.. I've seen this happen in my experience. Abuse often follows. Also, one more thing if I may... Some men might consider the concept of a 'nice guy' to be someone who comes home from work, puts his feet up and expects everything to be taken care of, whether she works or not, without thinking of his gf/wife's needs very much. Some women might not be bored by the stability of being looked after and 'treated well' as some seem to think, but really it could be frustration with a lack of attention or a varied, exciting lifestyle (surprise evenings out etc.). Or maybe they feel suffocated and need more space, hence the backlash. Women aren't a simple equation of House+Food+Money+Sex= she should be happy.. On the other hand, some women seem to have a nearly endless list of requirements and demands that some men can't cope with, and yet some will calmly go from day to day, happy as long as their gf/wife is kept in as content a state as possible (and vice-versa to all of this post before anyone starts accusing me of gender bias). Some can take the heat, others can't. I sincerely hope I haven't offended anyone with what I've said, it's all just suggestions and theories. I upset Blondie (if you're reading this, check your pm's!) before I left for a month with a thoughtless and sexist comment, so I've tried to make this post as free of prejudice as I could. As a born-in, though, gender bias has been imprinted on my brain from birth, so please forgive me if it comes out in any future posts. I don't view women as inferior in any way :)

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

The Quiet One, will you marry me?

(lol)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit