Human Sexuality 101: Everything a young girl needs to hear?

by Check_Your_Premises 125 Replies latest social relationships

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    And of course they also have to chime in and say that all guys aren't driven by a desire to sleep with all women.

Uh nah, I dont expect my man to be desireless when it comes to sleeping with other women. I do expect him to be mature enough to know the ramifications of sleeping with other women besides me. We have had this conversation, he's thought of it but doesnt want to lose me, our marriage, or become a part-time dad to our children. He honestly thinks a little poontang on the side is not worth damaging what we have.

Josie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

CYP,

FWIW, I immediately enjoyed your original post in this thread. I've always been a Dave Barry fan, and your writing style reminded me a lot of him. I understood it was "funnin" and completely tongue in cheek.

For many years, as a young girl, I LOVED the bad boys. I dated 'em all. Why? Because they were exciting, they stretched my limits by encouraging me to do things I wouldn't otherwise, they liked like runnin' life at full speed and that was the opposite of what I'd always experienced. But it didn't take long for me to realize that most bad boys weren't good for me. They were either addicts, abusers, or cheaters. And I kept going back for more. Why? Because after so many years of it, it's what I was used to. It was like an old pair of jeans. It was comfortable and familiar and I knew what to expect...even when I didn't like the jeans. I needed a new pair of jeans desperately. But I couldn't part with them. Finally, one day I just realized the jeans just didn't fit anymore. I outgrew them. I realized that I actually was complete on my own. My butt looked great even without the jeans. So they got tossed.

Several years ago, a nice pair of Dockers found me. And my world has been completely different.

Andi

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Andi

Thanks for explaining that attraction in a way my single digit IQ understands. I've always wondered.

Chris

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Being a jerk "is" sexual magnetisim. You ought to try it sometime Else. I mean just as an experiment, see how far you can get.

Actually I did try that for awhile and in that time I got more tale than any other time in my life. I'm just too much of a nice guy and felt bad about being so mean... once I stopped so did the women.

I learned that the worst I treated women the more they tried to get my attention.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I can't speak for all women, but I cannot stand jerks, ass-holes, panty chasers, wife/girlfriend-beaters, overly-competetive jocks, or any other Neanderthal types of men.

Give me someone I can talk to who actually understands the term "esprit de corps." Oh, and who does not rely on the size of either his "muscle" or his pocketbook to get a date...

J

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    I learned that the worst I treated women the more they tried to get my attention.

How extremely embarrasing for my sex...

J

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I just had this conversation with a friend of mine who is breaking up with her latest badboy(heroin). I really hammered her about it, as she has a child. She understood and agreed on her wrong choices but give her a month and she'll have another. I know her so well.

There has been times in the past when she wanted to ''expand" our relationship. Guess when? When I was being a bad boy.

I am no longer a badboy but will always be her friend

• seven006
    seven006

Chris, What in the hell have I said to you about this shit? Knock it off with the “ I’m just a dumb ole redneck guy from Texas” shit! Just being able to recognize Andi’s comments to be as deep and substantial as they are, proves you are not even close to being the brain dead superficial dip shit you want people who can’t see who you really are to think. Nobody with half a brain buys into that shit so knock it off or I will fly down to Texas and kick your sensitive, heart felt, non-superficial, ass all over the stockyards!! This is a big part of who you might think you are (based on the bullshit you were brought up with) that is in constant conflict of who you really are. Don’t make me force you to drink with me buddy! It isn’t pretty! Dave

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Nobody with half a brain buys into that shit so knock it off or I will fly down to Texas and kick your sensitive, heart felt, non-superficial, ass all over the stockyards!!

He's Baaaaaakkkk!

Jeannie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Dave!!!

How the hell are you? You don't know how seeing you post again made me smile.

I've really been wanting to call you, but I've had some serious personal issues in real life that have kept me offline and very occupied for some time. But one thing I wanted to tell you, and I might as well do it here as I hate talking on the phone, is how much your phone call meant to me.

No bullshit, I really mean it. You were dead on in almost everything you had to say, and sometimes I do need a kick in the ass. It helps knock out some old ghosts. No one has ever "got" me the way you did. You'd have made a helluva an older brother.

Don’t make me force you to drink with me buddy! It isn’t pretty!

Well I keep trying to get Craig down here, so I might as well keep nagging you! Just keep in mind I can drink Valis under the table and we do have a spare bedroom for you to sleep it off if you can't keep up.

Dang, I'm feeling better just seeing you again.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit