Human Sexuality 101: Everything a young girl needs to hear?

by Check_Your_Premises 125 Replies latest social relationships

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    That is a very humble thing to admit

I have always been a pretty good sport about getting some laughs at my own expense. CYP

Censer Watchtower esse delendam

slow-steady-deliberate-relentless

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    This is the main problem with a lot of men. They use their bodies as an excuse to be cads. And society pats them on the back for it. If it weren't so, then men maybe wouldn't excuse themselves for their philandering.

My observation is that the more of a jerk a guy is, the more women are lined up to date him.

If women are tired of men treating them badly, they should stop pursuing these guys.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    In women, the animal shows differently (usually) than in men. In women, it's the nest/house, the social connections, and beauty that are of animal nature.

I know a lot of men who take great pride in their nests. They spend hours each week fixing things, remodling things and working in the yard.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    This is the main problem with a lot of men. They use their bodies as an excuse to be cads. And society pats them on the back for it. If it weren't so, then men maybe wouldn't excuse themselves for their philandering.

My observation is that the more of a jerk a guy is, the more women are lined up to date him.

Only with men who have sexual magnetism, Else. The guys who are jerks but have no magic don't get anywhere.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Only with men who have sexual magnetism, Else. The guys who are jerks but have no magic don't get anywhere.

Being a jerk "is" sexual magnetisim. You ought to try it sometime Else. I mean just as an experiment, see how far you can get. Guys on death row have more women lined up than your average "nice guy". Scott Peterson gets at least sevral letters a day from women asking him to marry them. Some women love assholes!

M'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If women are tired of men treating them badly, they should stop pursuing these guys.

Else, not all women go for jerks. But women are just as capable of thinking with their crotches as men are. And women are capable of thinking with their pocket books, too. Women can be shallow and look for foolish things when they look for men to date. And to those women, they deserve what they get.

Else, what are you looking for? A relationship? Or are you looking for lots of women to have lots of sex with? This is a serious question.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    women love assholes!

M'

Here I am to bust the myth. I hate assholes. I'm a woman. So here is at least one who doesn't love assholes. Hi ya, Mec.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Scott Peterson gets at least sevral letters a day from women asking him to marry them. Some women love assholes!

What kind of women do you think these women are? A little sick in the head maybe? Not your "average but balanced women" for certain. It would take a sick puppy to be charmed by a murderer.

• Mecurious?
  • Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Being a jerk "is" sexual magnetisim. You ought to try it sometime else. I mean just as an experiment, women love assholes!

I might have to agree with Merc on this one. I have absolutely no sexual magnetism, and some of my greatest sexual accomplishments can only be reasonably explained by the fact that I was acting like a total jerk.

That is probably why God saw fit to give me daughters.

Now I will have to spend the next decade or two atoning, lest I turn on tv some late night to see my little girls on a "Girls Gone Wild" commercial. How would you like to be one of those girl's fathers!

CYP

Censer Watchtower esse delendam

slow-steady-deliberate-relentless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit