Human Sexuality 101: Everything a young girl needs to hear?

by Check_Your_Premises 125 Replies latest social relationships

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

This is a blast, reading this thread. Stereotypes of all kinds exist for a reason...because enough people have demonstrated the same behavior with the same identifying characteristics, whether it be rednecks, women, young drivers, etc.

Then you always have the small but loud groups that probably really are exceptions to the stereotypes screaming "how dare you stereotype us" to those who report the common view that generally is accurate.

The exceptions to the strereotype(s) always seem to forget one thing...the fact that the REASON the stereotypes exists is because of actions of others...and not the ones making the observation. I'll tell you in a second, if a guy rolls up at an atm behind me with gold teeth...I'm leery, if its a college chick in a civic...I'm not. Anyone want to say they wouldn't be the same?

Of course we also never really relay the good things about people either...where's the fun or drama in that?

WLG (going back to my room now)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Boy, I sure didn't catch any grief when all that was up was my dismal description of the male gender. I make a couple asides about the tendencies I have observed among you lovely ladies, and now I have a whole castration squad after me!

Shouldn't that be "MY lovely ladies". What you have observed is what has happened in your life.

Josie

• talesin
    talesin

Here's what I've learned over the past 30 years in the real world ...

There are a LOT of womyn who hate men because of past experiences and early childhood training .. beware!

There are a LOT of men who hate womyn because of past experiences and early childhood training .. beware!

I feel sad that we can't just see folks as folks ... and weed out the a$$ho!es of both genders in our personal lives without generalizing that men are this, or women are that ...

t

*teach your children well* class

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Your a pussy! A real man says what he means and accepts the consuquences thereafter

HA!

I just didn't want anyone to have bad feelings, or to take the discussion to seriously. I never intended that. People can be so uptight around here!

CYP

Censer Watchtower esse delendam

slow-steady-deliberate-relentless

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    People can be so uptight around here!

Dont you mean "some" people?

Josie ~ on "blanket statement" alert

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Come on now Mrs. Jones.... admit it...

....you love me.

(actually my male instincts insist that I be competitive, and therefore I must get the last word in)

CYP

• Balsam
    Balsam

Well That is to wordy for a teen girl .

I think my Mom said it well;

Your body craves sex but your brain will make you smart about not having it before your ready for the consequences. Listen to your brain and not your body. Your body desires will change as you get older and sex will lose its urgency gradually. If you have a baby and no daddy for the baby remember your the one raising it not your Dad and I. If you need birthcontrol just tell me, I'm take you to the doctor, or course I would prefer your not sexually active until your at least 18.

Guys are orgasm driven and they are generally not particular how that orgasm comes and not beyond using a girl and then leaving her high and dry when their finished. If your not ready for sex but don't want to leave them frustrated use your hand. So be careful who you decide to be intimate with. Not all guys are selfish and your Dad is a perfect example of a good man who loves us all and has never cheated on me that I know of. So look for the good ones and stay away from the heart breakers.

Well that open the door to many discussions with my Mom and even my Dad. I was never scared to ask what ever I needed to know. They never made me feel weird for wanting to understand about sex, love and having babies. I had great parents.

Balsam

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    This is a disturbing fact for many women to realize. But take a look around at the way guys behave, and ask yourself if it isn’t true.

I don't know about the rest of the women in the world, but like you men, having an orgasm or two or three is my primary interest in sex. I mean, why the heck else would I do it? I can get affection from lots of other people.

I think that basically the human race is horny. The human race has a strong sex drive. If men didn't have strong sex drives, do you really think they'd have sex? Without pleasure and resulting orgasms, do you think men would ever have sex? No, they'd be watching football, playing golf or tinkering with their cars. Their sex drive is as strong as it is to woo them away from the golf course so that the human race might survive.

Please get over the myth that we women don't want sex as much as you men do. I read all the time on this board that some of guys think we aren't interested in sex several times a week. If a lover is good, honey we'll want it everyday and more.

Now, as for men wanting to have sex with as many women as possible to insure they pass on their genes: men are taught from the time they are tiny micro men to think this way. Some cads use it as an excuse to act on it.

Let me 'splain you somethin', we women see other men and we like looking and sometimes we even think about them. We aren't any different than you are in our lusts and desires. The difference is that we weren't raised thinking that sleeping around is a thing to be proud of. And we do know we can get pregnant and so we think twice before we act on those lusts and desires. And guys who are wise don't jump into bed with every woman who is willing either.

If a woman is healthy and her hormones are all in balance. If you remove the stigma that a woman who enjoys sex is evil, a woman will want sex often and she will enjoy the hell out of it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Come on now Mrs. Jones.... admit it...

....you love me.

(actually my male instincts insist that I be competitive, and therefore I must get the last word in)

Well I will admit to being terriblely fond of men, hubby especially.

Does this count as having the last word?

Josie

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    I don't know about the rest of the women in the world, but like you men, having an orgasm or two or three is my primary interest in sex.

I never said that wasn't true. I never said that women didn't like sex. I never said that our environment doesn't effect what we believe about how we should behave, (although I think a guy stranded on an island would still want to bang every woman he sees when he is rescued). I just described our natural tendencies. An omission does not imply the contradiction of a concept. Omissions are usually just an acknowledgement of what is common knowledge.

And true, women love sex just as much as men. All I am saying is it is simpler for men. Men have an orgasm, and that is pretty much it. Women have an orgasm, and they are thinking all about how to plan their lives together.

Men = simple

Women = more complex

CYP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit