Human Sexuality 101: Everything a young girl needs to hear?

by Check_Your_Premises 125 Replies latest social relationships

• bebu
    bebu

I kept seeing the phrase "being pretty" as a motivation for a lot of stuff girls do. And it is.

It's a flimsy foundation for finding one's worth; if anyone rests their security on that foundation, they will always be disappointed. Time, disease, accidents, and having kids will take their toll without fail, and then one's value/power/security has dropped.

bebu

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    All right, all you mature women on this site, would this information been helpful to you when you were entering puberty?

No, not meaning I wouldnt have understood it, but more like I wouldnt have thought it applied to me. I think I was in ignorant denial when I was in my teens which was understandable since my father had told me that I wasnt even close to pretty.

Josie

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm passing this on to some parents of pre-teens I know. Great stuff!!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

CYP, just curious; before you had daughters, did you care that the focus of a woman's sexuality wasn't the same as yours?

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Paint it any way you like, humans love rooting. Morals just make it seem like we are above animals but animals have mating rituals too.

Sass I was interested before my daughter got to puberty. Interested in learning, so I could get more sex! Ha ha

. Actually I was more worried about my boy! He's such a dreamer. Turned out just fine though.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They really are objective in their analysis, men are just predators after women's bodies driven by an irresistible desire to impregnate, them their emotional world doesn't exist at all.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Aw Greendawn I have lots of women mates who I love dearly but sex is just not in the picture. What I was saying is that we are still animals and if we are honest, our hormones are at the base of many decisions.

I have also slept with women and not had sex(act), just intimacy. Not all men are beasts but then not all women are strictly emotional, non physical beings. Actually I have come to the conclusion that women are much more deeply sexual beings than men.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    CYP, just curious; before you had daughters, did you care that the focus of a woman's sexuality wasn't the same as yours?

Before I had daughters I was in the full grips of my primal urges. So really all I cared about was understanding the focus of a woman's sexuality to the extent that it served my purposes of getting in their pants.

Don't get me wrong. I have been pretty rough on the fellas in by above analysis. When I explain this all to my son, he will have some different set of situations brought to his attention.

Women can play it pretty cruel also. I felt the brunt of the woman's sexual focus a couple times myself before I wised up. Let me put it this way. Just because a woman is demanding and pleading for you to make some sort of commitment to her, does not mean she has any interest in making a commitment to you.

Women collect trophies too!

When a guy scores that means he got laid. When a women scores that means she has some guy p-whipped.

I hate to say it, but it is often true (particularly with the younger ones) that the better you treat a woman the worse she treats you, and vice versa. Treating women like crap isn't my deal. So for me the way to go was to find a woman who damn well found out the hard way that a guy who treats her decent is what she wants. Even still, she pushes it sometimes, and I have to let her know that I won't put up with any crap.

All women do this.

They just have to make sure you aren't a pussy. How are you going to protect her if you can't even stand up to her!!!

All is fair...

I just want to make sure all my children know the score.

CYP

Censer Watchtower esse delendam

slow-steady-deliberate-relentless

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    All women do this.

Global thinking or references can often be a dicey proposition. One must tread carefully in making such statements as there are nearly always exceptions.

I have only dated, and been with, one woman in my life. And while I do not pretend to have the expertise to even comment on 99.99% of women, I do have 24 years of experience with one woman. In my experience with this woman, I have found the more attention I pay her the better she feels about herself. The better I treat her, the better she treats me. I have seen her grow from a withdrawn, timid girl with little self-confidence, brow-beaten by her parents and a high control religious sect to an accomplished, successful woman whose beauty is only surprassed by her kind, generous and loving nature.

but it is often true (particularly with the younger ones) that the better you treat a woman the worse she treats you, and vice versa

To my limited male brain, since I know for a certainty there is one woman who does not fit this description, it is reasonable therefore to deduce there must be others.

I will also say that it has been my experience that for the most part if I treat others well, I receive it in return. But, what do I know?

Chris

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    All women do this.

uhmp, maybe the women you've run up against.

I so love blanket statements.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit