Human Sexuality 101: Everything a young girl needs to hear?

by Check_Your_Premises 125 Replies latest social relationships

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    See I have daughters now.

Now all you pooty-hounds are the enemy!!!

DIE! DIE! DIE!

Don't introduce them to tsunami_rid3r.... He's on the "America's Most Wanting" list....

Seriously, CYP, get her navel pierced so she can feel sexy. Then hook the chastity belt lock through it.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Does this count as having the last word?

Yes! (hoping she won't noticed that my acknowledgment is actually a word!)

Well Mr Jones is definitely a lucky guy, and I promise to not say anything else to you on this subject, just so you can get the last word in.... otherwise this will just never end.

CYP

Censer Watchtower esse delendam

slow-steady-deliberate-relentless

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Women have an orgasm, and they are thinking all about how to plan their lives together.

Actually, this depends on who she has the orgasm with. Not every guy is a keeper.

I know complex women. I am one. I know some simple idiots though who are women. Not that I am free from idiocy at times.

I know simple men. I know a lot of complex men. I don't think all men fit in the simple catagory.

I also don't think all men want to bang every woman that is attractive either. I give some men more credit than that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I know I'm not the only woman who has slept with some guy and thought, "What the hell was I thinking??"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Men are horny. Women are horny. Maybe the only difference is women can get pregnant and be stuck raising some goofy man's goofy child for 18 or more years. Perhaps this is why nature gave women more caution and self control.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I know I'm not the only woman who has slept with some guy and thought, "What the hell was I thinking??"

Nope you're not.

I've thought and said; "Get out of my bed and leave now!", "I'm done, you can go now", "I will never do that again with him", "Mercy you-know-what's are not good karma", "Get it while you can, there will be no seconds"

Josie

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

But as a young male (who apparently is evil) I can say I've had similar thoughts and regrets....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    But as a young male (who apparently is evil) I can say I've had similar thoughts and regrets....

Richie, I want people to know that women don't want to marry every guy they sleep with. Sometimes we don't ever want to see the guy again. The statement was made that when women have sex with a guy, we start planning a life with him. This simply isn't true. Not with every guy.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Sometimes we don't ever want to see the guy again.

At 96, you might not!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    women don't want to marry every guy they sleep with

This I agree with. There is no way in hell I wanted to marry every guy I bedded down with. Good lord no.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit