I am leaving this hateful site. Good bye to my friends!

by macys 146 Replies latest members adult

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Simon and I don't always agree but there is no way on this earth he is racist.

He's not Canadian he is British. I also think this rubbish about deleting accounts is BS. In fact I think he is very tolerant and funnily enough the only person I know for a fact whose account he deleted it was because that person thought he was special and different and not subject to rules like us other " plebs" and kept demanding OTHER PEOPLES accounts get deleted.

Calling SOME gun toting types rednecks does not constitute racism. He didn't specify the race of the redneck - a redneck can be any race, not likely sure but can be.

You will find that there is a " mafia" on reddit too, Macy's.Regular posters who swarm all over you if you dsagree with their sacred cows. That's their prerogative though, as it is here.

Am I to take it you are a trump fan? Its interesting how many JWs are very right wing. Now THATS an insult kid, in my book!

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

I have strongly disagreed with Simon on several occasions. I have received nothing but respect coming back to me from Simon(yea some other posters are not as tolerant as Simon but I have gotten nothing but respect from him) Occasionally my ideals are ridiculed, but that is okay that is what good debate is all about. Even still as a person... he has always treated me with respect.

I just noticed how you accused Simmon of being a racist, while at the same time pointing out HIS race. Your not projecting are you?

• JeffT
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Hadriel The JW Reddit mods purposefully censored my respectful posts because it didn't fit their narrative. They circumvented the rules of Reddit in general when posts were reported etc. Period end of story.

No dearie, you were shit stirring and tried to get people banned over that " crises of conscience " BS. They weren't having it. Good for them.

• Angharad
    Angharad

That video was awesome Jeff

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Macys ....

Adios ... we bid you well on your way out.

We would shake your hand as you leave but personally I find it offensive shaking the hand of a person who doesn't use toilet paper.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon
    I just noticed how you accused Simmon of being a racist, while at the same time pointing out HIS race.

Just to be clear again - I am in no way insulted by being called Asian, but I am not. I suck at maths and I drive way better than ... oh, yeah the erm, "I'm not a racist" thing too.

• flipper
    flipper

MACYS- Hey look - most people here are very supportive to newer members joining including yourself when you joined. We live in a real world with real people who have real opinions- including Simon. Simon owns the board and thankfully runs it so ex-JW's and others can come here to receive support in exiting a mind control cult.

Of COURSE people are going to have different opinions on politics, gun control ( or not ) , racism , what flavor of ice cream to eat, and different sexual positions ! That is what people in the REAL world do- put forth opinions. Jesus- just look at the Internet these days with blogging, tweeting, tweaking, or twerping ! I mean nobody can control what or how other people feel. I thought we left THAT behind when we exited the JW cult. If we wanted everybody to think the same- there's always different religions and cults ready to use us up and enslave us out there. I don't think you want that do you ?

For the most part this board is like a television with different channels on it - I always tell people that. If a discussion becomes too hot or confrontational on certain threads and someone has rocked your world- change the channel and go to another thread ! It's not hard to find very interesting threads that are non-offensive . Or find threads that are assisting people to move on from the JW world.

Hey my friend I respect that you feel how you feel and if this place isn't your cup of tea, by all means explore other options. I'm sorry that you had some negative times here- but for the most part I'd say many, many people have benefitted from having this site here as a help in moving on in post JW life. If you don't agree - that's fine too- it's not the end of the world - carry on in life and I wish you the best wherever you go. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• steve2
    steve2
    Why the outrage over Simon allegedly deleting accounts? It's his site for god's sake.
  • little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

True point Simon... I think it even makes my point stronger when he just guesses what your race is LOL.

I never meant to say that you are Asian. Just that your race shouldn't have hand ANY impact on this discussion. With the OP referring to race.... he/she/it shows their true stripes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit