I am leaving this hateful site. Good bye to my friends!

by macys 146 Replies latest members adult

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Never burn your bridges if you don't have to...

I would consider it a compliment if someone called me a red neck or hillbilly.

They are some of the happiest people on this planet and know exactly what they want out of life.

Anyway, have a nice life and find a good dude who will take good care of you!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    I came here for emotional support and to speak openly about my feelings about this cult as I get reinstated.

Macy, This is where I am confused. You acknowledge that the WTS is a cult, yet you look to get reinstated? The hate that you read here is a hatred for lying and manipulation. Things like 'even if it's not the truth, it's the best way to live' is plain nonsense...

I hope you find your way to real truth as that is what we all want for ourselves and our families.

God bless and good luck,

The Truth Will Set You Free

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Macy, I too am a redneck hillbilly and I am proud to say so. (As Bonsai said above). I stand for individual rights. ( Which is actually parallel to what the ex JW community stands for) However, I do not allow others to control what I say or where I go , or what I do with their words.

Plenty of people get insulted, plenty get called insulting things. Simon is no exception to this type of behavior. ( actually no one is an exception to some degree) However, if you look beyond the petty, you get to the reality of the powerful good this site has, and the hard work the people behind this site do. The freedom to say what is important to you.

Plenty of people in this life learn to roll words off their backs and go on. Ignore or reply, either way. But to attack "back" and then leave, does no good for any one.

It's true, the redneck hillbilly is the last PC "safe" culture of people to attack. Oh well. I get that but it won't stop me from continuing on, it won't get me to run away, or hide.... why let it stop you?

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    Macy, Good luck with your reinstatement process. I haven't really read many of your op except the reinstatement one, where the elders where hounding you. There was a lot of negativity and harsh words said but I think they were trying to help you see the impossible predicament you put yourself in, 'wanting one thing and mad because you where getting what you asked for'. Sometimes the best advice is the honest and straight forward ones with no sugar coating. As for comfort, there where many who gave comfort maybe not as much as you hoped for, but in our way. Good luck in your future endeavors and try not to let people get to you, its a tough world out there.
  • minimus
    minimus
    I have to stick up for Simon here he is not Asian
  • Simon
    Simon

If you "heard" I disabled 50 accounts then you are obviously cozy with the people creating all those fake accounts to troll, insult and disrupt. Go play with your friends, I won't miss you.

And for the record, I could point to many of your posts where you are highly judgemental and insulting of anyone who disagrees with you and of course you are also one of the petty brigade who follows anyone who has ever shown your ugly opinions up, disliking even the most innocuous posts they make.

Edited to add: now I've checked your account, it looks like YOU may be the one behind them or at least another one of the same batch of trolls. Makes perfect sense now how you suddenly become so easily outraged over fairly trivial comments that I made in topics - fake motives. Pathetic. What is wrong with you?

I feel sorry for the people you will no doubt troll, mislead and harass wherever else you go. I feel sorry for other people who you have obviously manipulated into acting up and getting themselves kicked off as well.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I don't always agree with forum users. But hey ho. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter.

I'd sooner know where I stand with someone than than not.

My grandma said, "I'd sooner have a slap in the face than be told a lie."

Users have ticked me off before but I'm still here because it really doesn't matter.

• Sabin
    Sabin

i have to stick up for Simon here, he is not Asian!......WTF! Have i missed something.

If that is what Simon is doing & he has a conscience then that will be on it. Plus it will also make him an arsehole.

Are you a conscienceless arsehole Simon?

And are you reading our PM'S? only i thought P stood for personal or private? I am just askingyou know to make sure.

• Simon
    Simon
    And are you reading our PM'S? only i thought P stood for personal or private? I am just asking you know to make sure.

If someone has created 20+ fake accounts then I will look at anything and everything that's been happening with those accounts (just as I can if someone makes a complaint about receiving abusive PMs) but I have better things to do with my life than read PMs.

That seems like an accusation you have read someplace by this idiot. If you are willing to believe stuff like that then I suggest you go join them. I won't be tolerating people bringing their nonsense back here and repeating it.

Get a clue.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I don't think Simon needs to justify anything,

I have always believed this community makes a discussion forum, and within that self expression this community whilst not always in agreeance, doesn't suffer fools gladly.

However it is not easy being confused and lost having escaped a cult, and I can sympathies with the poster " macys" foolish comments, because it's the SELF-EXPRESSION of a sincere and worthwhile victim of a cult.

Take care & it's a great thing to learn from foolish comments, but any one who rummages through your posts can see in my opinion a wonderful person, who put anger on Simon when the problems ARE deeper, and more personal in your life.

Once again, Take Care. Always.

The Rebel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit