I am leaving this hateful site. Good bye to my friends!

by macys 146 Replies latest members adult

• Simon
    Simon

I'd stop imagining that any of the person's stories were "sincere" - which story, from which account, was the real one? Any of them? I think some were contrived with fake stories to gain sympathy and bolster support when they started arguments with me over issues (remember the Caitlyn Jenner topic?). This is one twisted obsessive person.

I wonder if they really think of people as "friends"? Not just future victims ...

And just for the record: I am not a fat asian man in Toronto. That is totally untrue. I am actually in Calgary and maybe just a little bit overweight. Oh, and I'm a white man (was "asian" meant to be an insult?!? Bizarre).

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    "Fat asian man in Toronto" that was weird didn't get the reason for that, then proceeded to say you were racist, Ironic.
  • out4good4
    out4good4

LOL.....

Man......you people take this place WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY to seriously.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Well I have to admit " macys" aviator, doesn't look like a mother of 3 children.....and reading past posts I find a girl who would like to have kids when she leaves school, but five months later is the mother of 3 kids ummmmm,

The Rebel.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I came here for emotional support and to speak openly about my feelings about this cult as I get reinstated.

Macys if your really wanting to return to a mentally controlling religoius cult, then do so but you shouldn't expect when not inside a controlling cult that freedom of intellectual self expression is a virtuous asset.

You've parroted the same old adage by the JWS that their organization is all loving to all humility because their organization is guided by exclusively by god himself, as the self supporting propaganda goes. bla bla bla

None of which you said about Simon is true particularly about him being a racist.

You've made a false accusation because you think it makes your assertions valid and truthful which they are not, taking that from people who been on this forum for years such as myself.

So we can see from your intention to lie about people's character and lie about a lot of things, I would say your proficiently ready for reinstatement to that lying pretentious intellectually dishonest religious cult known as the Jehovah's Witnesses.

If you don't have the intellectual strength to live and think without being mentally controlled by a religoius cult then you should be all means be there, not where there's freedom of thought, knowledge and individual self expression.

By the way we can also see self righteous judgementalism in your opening post as well.

Perhaps that's the reason why you originally came here so that you could eventually tell the elders that you went to ex-jws web sites and called them out on their lies and deceptions and that you stood up for Jah's chosen organization.

That will get you browning points I'm sure.

Give are best regards to those loving brothers/elders in your Hall and good bye, don't come back y'all

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Ha Simon is a fat white oh my god I'm deleting my account. Anyway on a more serious note to all newbies and lurkers Simon and I don't always agree yet he has never deleted anything I have posted he has helped a couple of times to correct a post or two that I screwed up. But he is human and entitled to an opinion.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

We most offen take people on face value when they arrive here. If they ask for help it usually follows, it's freely given.

Some have strong feelings about decisions like getting reinstated. My understanding is that for 'families sake' you wanted to get reinstated so you could talk/visit with your family once again. For me that's just another form of theocratic warfare ie you get reinstated and then you walk away. Your family may resume their shunning or liberated from the threat of being DF themselves they may feel that they can resume a relationship. I hope that works out for you. But it does come with meddlesome Elders and Elderetts.

I have noticed that a lot of one off negative votes are cast on subjects that are merely a minor difference of opinion. According to what Simon mentioned we have lurkers who seem to amuse themselves by being contrary when it's not necessary. Or those who have set up additional accounts. I also feel it is important for an owner of a site to be willing to advise and protect his participants.

My rule of thumb is to never write anything about anyone including yourself that you would be embarrassed to have read aloud.

Be careful with the Reddick crowd as far as I have seen it's the wild west over there with questionable moderators.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

macys says

Thanks Rebel. I appreciate it. I was just looking for some support as I go through my reinstatement process. I thought this place was a good place to come to make friends.I guess I was wrong.

but the post reads

'goodbye to my friends.'

Im confused....

friends or not?

and, at what point would anyone who comes to this particular site

come to the conclusion that the majority here would help support the idea of being reinstated as something good ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Simon owns the site.

end of.

we are all here as his guests. best not to slag him off--he might just invite you to leave.

• mana11
    mana11

I came here for emotional support and to speak openly about my feelings about this cult as I get reinstated.

Jeeezzz, are you dreaming or taking something?

you surely don't expect support when going back into a cult do you?

I suggest you tell the elders you have been here and seek another 12 months of checks.

if you need emotional support grab the mobile number of the elders and call them when you feel depressed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit