I am leaving this hateful site. Good bye to my friends!

by macys 146 Replies latest members adult

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23
    Don't let the door hit you, where evolution split you...LOL :) dramatize much?
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Simon owns the site.

That's always been my feeling. I may not like everything or agree with everything, but I also don't feel entitled to have it all my way. Not my site.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

"I'm leaving! You guys don't play fair!"

"I said I'm leaving. You'll be sorry when I'm gone!"

"Guys? Guys?"

• talesin
    talesin

GT, you made me laugh! : P

Multiple accounts? If you've ever PM'd with this person, or even engaged in a thread, they have lied to you. Think about that. Simon doesn't make these things up, and it's easy (though perhaps time-consuming) to see if someone is creating multiple accounts.

Thanks, Simon, for keeping us safer, by getting rid of a liar, and once again, protecting us all from a fraud. Mischief-makers can be dangerous folk. xx

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

WTH (1) Here comes Honey Boo Boo (2) Duck Dynasty (3) The legend of Shelby the Swampman

(4) Buckwild (5)Moonshiners (5) Backyard oil (6) Swamp People.

Rich Rednecks

• steve2
    steve2

Macys, if your intention is to be reinstated, you need to stop the deception and quit posting here because you know how judgemental and unsupportive elders are about accessing such websites.

Oh, I see you've done that.

Excellent.

Next step, return to your local kingdom hall where members of your congregation will receive you with open arms, never judge you and give you their total support.

But if the medication wears off, better have a Plan B, because you've messed things up with the Witnesses (they kicked you out) and now you've messed things up here.

Girlfriend, have you ever got issues!

• sir82
    sir82

Girlfriend, have you ever got issues!

LOL.

@Macys: Next time, you'll need to fine-tune your avatar. Props for painting yourself as a hot 20-something bisexual chick, which automatically makes guys predisposed to jump in on whatever topic you're on, but the "I'm working on being reinstated" angle was a bit of a dud.

Maybe next time, you can be a gun-lovin' libertarian chick who works as a model on the side, and who is contemplating writing a DA letter? That one should last a little longer before being (inevitably) deleted.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am leaving this hateful site. Good bye to my friends!

When I first joined up here, someone anonymously emailed me that

Simon was an obese racist Asian male from Toronto.....Macys

.........Image result for kim jong un

LOL!!..

That`s Definitely going to be a Shock for Angharad..

She`s been Married to the Wrong Guy and Living in the Wrong Part of Canada all this time..

.................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• talesin
    talesin

I guess if you want to insult a Canadian, you call them a Torontontonian. Mwah hahaha!

*sticks out tongue at all who make fun of Maritimers and Newfies, and runs from thread*

• JeffT
    JeffT
    I've been disagreeing with Simon about American politics generally and guns in particular for fifteen years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit