I am leaving this hateful site. Good bye to my friends!

by macys 146 Replies latest members adult

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I think the " I am leaving this hateful site " O.P, is a good way to get people to read my " I would be sticking around, but I really don't have anything meaningful or constructive to say" O.P.

The Rebel.

• jacobm
    jacobm

Well, I'm pro-gun. But, I don't believe this forum or EX-JW Reddit is a good place to air those types of issues. These forums are supposed to be about JW recovery! If you want to argue, find a forum for that particular issue!

• tornapart
    tornapart

Simon:- It could well be a fat asian man with a small penis living in Toronto for all we know ...

You nearly made me spit my tea out all over my keyboard! :D

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU

Guns in the USA? Well, being a Brit I don't pretend to have an opinion on that subject as I still live in the UK. I wouldn't want a gun...but then again...........hmmmmmm

• JRK
    JRK
    I wondered if macys tried holding her breath until she turned blue? That might work.
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel
    I wondered if macys tried holding her breath until she turned blue? That might work.

@Macys right now...

• cofty
    cofty

It was amusing to observe the reactions to her attractive bisexual bullshit story and bikini avatar.

I know a Nigerian prince who needs some help getting money out his country...

• Stealth
    Stealth

Are there no redneck hillbilly types in Canada? If so, what do you call them aye?

I supposes the Trailer Park Boys are more of the white trash type.

If you think this post was racist, click dislike, if not racist, click like.

• eva luna
    eva luna

ouch

does that mean Tahoe is really out ?

it might get confusing to say the most.

• Simon
    Simon
    Are there no redneck hillbilly types in Canada? If so, what do you call them aye?

Yes, we have Americans that sneak over our southern border - they are our Mexicans LOL

You know you are behind someone that doesn't come to town much when people stop their cars on the high street in order to have a chat. I think they are hillbillies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit