I am leaving this hateful site. Good bye to my friends!

by macys 146 Replies latest members adult

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Macy, you seem to be going down in flames. If Simon were that bad this whole thread would have disappeared. Just saying.
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious
    I heard youdisabled over 50 accounts last week because they disagreed with your antigunrant. Several people emailed me privately and someone posted on reddit that youare a loser. They’re right.

If this is true, it would not speak very well of Simon as a free-speech advocate for his site.

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

Haha Simon is not Canadian. ..you'd have to ask his wife about his manhood ...why is anyone even interested in that anyway shouldn't they be on other websites if willy's is all they worried about. ...

When was he racist I must have been asleep for those comments?

How can a pathetic loser run a successful website that helps others ?

Evidence for statements? ??

Or is this Macys a member of the governing body posting again??? Haha

• Simon
    Simon
    If this is true, it would not speak very well of Simon as a free-speech advocate for his site.

Which part of "troll accounts by ONE person" do you have trouble understanding? Of course you probably understand perfectly, you just choose to pretend not to.

And how does me deleting anything on this site affect yours or anyone else's "free speech". Do you even have a clue what that is supposed to apply to? Maybe you should go look it up, then you'll have a clue for the future.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Naming Simon a fat Asian is not an insult. Just call him a Canadian that insult enough.

• suavojr
    suavojr

This is Simon's house and we must play by the rules, I actually think he's been extremely tolerant with many of us. But you cannot reason with this type of obdurate thinking.

Simon, go ahead and delete Macys

• talesin
    talesin
    Haha Simon is not Canadian.

We have landed immigrants from many countries, such as Greece, the USA, Syria, China, Germany, Bangladesh, former Czech Republic, I even have a friend from Albania. They are all Canadian, regardless of their country of origin.

Sorry, they are ours now! :D

• zeb
    zeb
    please macys take the time to look up the footage of the ARC and ask yourself if you really wish to be part of the wts.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    In defense of Macy's, (even though i disagree with her strongly on most issues and im sure has voted negatively on most of my political thoughts AND i find her post here completely rude and uncalled for) she said a couple of times here that the only reason she wants to be reinstated is because all her family are in. She's young and not ready to lose them. She doesn't actually believe in the religion, far from it.
  • talesin
    talesin

Faye, zeb, et al. Reading the thread, Simon deleted the poster early on and said so. Also, this was one of multiple accounts, all with different stories and identities, made up by the same person. Simon has explained this in his comments, but it's a very long thread. I just read a lot, and have been reading it since it started. xx

Just an update. :)

PS. But to the OP, if still around under another name, if you are troubled, please get some professional help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit