I am leaving this hateful site. Good bye to my friends!

by macys 146 Replies latest members adult

• Giordano
    Giordano
    Your lucky littlerockguy my PM's demand I send them a dollar before they will allow me to read it. I'm down about twenty bucks! Ok so I'm lonely.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Macys,

don't let the door smack you in the arse on the way out will ya ?

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective
    Ditto.

I like Punk's grandma's quote: rather get a slap in the face than be lied to.

I don't come here because it's an echo chamber for my opinions, I come here to hear what other people think.

For those who like uniformity and censorship there is always the Watchtower or North Korea.

• atomant
    atomant
    Hey rebel she must have had triplets.l heard on the grapevine she named them tom danny and tommy after ma and pa kettles kids names.
  • Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    Just saying, but if someone called me a hillbilly, they would get a fist in their face. It may not be a racist term, but it is a hateful term. I think people throw words around without actually thinking what it may mean to some people.
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Racist terms must contain something derogatory because of a person's race.

Hillbilly and redneck are derogatory terms but fail to meet the criteria "because of a person's race".

Gosh.

• piztjw
    piztjw

But Simon has shown his true colors as a racist pathetic loser with an agenda who silences anyone who dares to disagree with him.

Some people might think so.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Your post is rude and very wrong shame on you. Much worse than anything said to you. If your getting reinstated then you are a fool that can be tricked twice. Have you read ANYTHING on this site. Read some of my topics. Good luck as a Watchtower slave. Some people like to be robots and cant be helped....they enjoy being dominated...opps sorry I must have a small asian canadian manhood...bitchy bitch!

• rebel8
    rebel8

If we are going to make up fables, let's at least make them interesting! Fat, Asian racist? Is that the best we can do?

Let's see, not only does Simon delete 50 accounts in one fell swoop, he also catches hummingbirds in his teeth, wrestles grizzly bears while blindfolded, and beat the entire Canadian National Soccer Team by playing every position himself--with his arms tied behind his back. He won a tug-of-war game against Satan, and has 4 Olympic gold medals in roller hockey.

• Simon
    Simon
    Chwarae teg now, good boy.

It's funny because my wife is Welsh - the 6 nations has been intolerable for the last few years but now normal order has been restored.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit