So true bonezz ...

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

((Dansk))

so good to see you.

j

• morty
    morty

I just thought about you yesterday.....When I first posted here, you were the first to welcome me here,with words of comfort...Glad to see you droped bye and cannot wait to hear the outcome of your story...Keep us updated.....((((Dansk& Family)))))

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, everyone. I know where my real friends are!

Michele, so glad you stuck around!

Love,

Ian

(Dansk)

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Welcome out of the closet, Ian. Hope I can join you soon.

• franklin J
    franklin J

thank you for sharing your story, Dansk. I am sorry you all have to endure that. We are all in this together

Frank

• blondie
    blondie

Hi Dansk, Physio and kids. I was wondering how things are going and missed your balanced, loving posts here. Some day I can reveal my true name but for now I am

Blondie

(((hugs))

• anglise
    anglise

Hallo Dansk

good to see you are still around.

Well done for putting your JW experiences out for others to see. That must have taken a lot of effort emotionally as well as timewise. I t must have been really good to get such positive response back.

So back to the mundane.... hows the plans for xmas going? Is this going to be your first?

Write soon and dont make it such a long gap next time LOL

Take care all of you

Anglise

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

((((((((((((((((Dansk)))))))))))))))))) You are an inspiration!!! I'm soo happy that things are going well. It's great to see you. Keep us posted from time to time!! Hugs to the family.

Chele

• shamus
    shamus

Dansk,

Thanks for poppingin! I was wondering about you... keep your faith!

Brian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit