TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• blondie
    blondie

Dansk and Physio, I'm sorry to hear about the setback with your daughter. But it shows that her heart is still tender towards you. It must be hard to be torn both ways. It looks like an either/or situation rather than an and/and one. Your continuing to show unconditional love will draw her to you.

Blondie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((((((Dansk & Physio)))))))))))))

Don't lose hope my friends! I know how easy it is to do so, but we have a lifetime to wait this one out. And things will work out just fine. Your unconditional love will win your daughter's over in the end. Just give it time! Be patient. (Remind me these words when I freak out about losing my parents.)

Love to you both!

Andi

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Everyone,

Just dropped in to say that TORN APART has been published in Randy's FREE MINDS journal http://www.freeminds.org/journal.htm

Already I've been contacted by a lovely exJW brother from Los Angeles because of the article. If it helps other families come to terms with what this cult causes then it's all been worthwhile. Also, I'm hoping to go public with my story in the newspaper.

Claire and I are still being shunned by our daughters, but with our sons I have to say life is much better now that we are free of the Watchtower. Of late some wonderful things have been happening, which I'll share with you later.

Please NEVER give up hope that Watchtower will be fully exposed one day.

Life is really great now. Thought I'd share.

Love to all,

Ian Hinze (pronounced Hinser) ex Whitefield Manchester Congregation. FREE AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Dansk*

• sens
    sens

(((Dansk)))

• Special K
    Special K

Thanks for popping in Dansk..

It's always good to hear from you and how things are going.

sincerely

Special K

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I was just thinking of you the other day, wondering what you've been up to.

Thanks for letting us know your still around and doing well.

Hugs to you and your family

Love

cj

• gumby
    gumby
    Already I've been contacted by a lovely exJW brother from Los Angeles because of the article. If it helps other families come to terms with what this cult causes then it's all been worthwhile. Also, I'm hoping to go public with my story in the newspaper.

Good for you!

In time.........it will happen.

Gumby ( glad all is well )

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Proof the Watchtower is crumbling!

They're losing good people like you and your family. Welcome to the real New Light.

-BONEZZ

• outnfree
    outnfree

Lovely to hear your news, Dansk, Physio & boys!

I'm sure your article will be a help to many.

Love,

out

• mouthy
    mouthy

I read your story in Free minds, I am sending on to othere. Love you Ian (((HUG)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit