TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Dansk,

My heart goes out to you.

I cannot imagine the pain you are enduring right now, along with your wife and parts of your family that still has a clear head.

My prayers are with you also. It will pass in intensity perhaps, but the scar will not go away.

Be tough, be strong, and know that thousands of us are with you in spirit.

Randy Watters

• Dansk
    Dansk

Wow,

It's all happening now! I just received a telephone call from a sister at my old congregation who tells me she loves us, etc., and that she'll be in touch again What a week this has been - and thanks a million for all your good wishes.

Dansk

• obiwan
    obiwan

Good news! And good to hear from you Dansk!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Hey Dansk! I'm happy to hear that your daughter is coming around!!! It's tough, I know. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers that I don't have any contact with. I can only hope that one day they will see the WT for what it really is and get out.

CC and I D.A.ed ourselves in 1999 and never looked back!

Keep us posted!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Dansk and family: WOW you made me cry this is WONDERFUL WONDERFUL news. Please do as advised realized it will take baby steps, but seems the healing has begun.

Love,

SheilaM

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Dansk and Family,

WOW! You have had some week! Hope all your family can be back together again free from the clutches of the W.T. Your love is more powerful than anything the Tower has to offer, surely your daughter will see that.

• Catren
    Catren

Hello, Dansk, I would like to join all the others in sharing happiness for you, Physio, and your family. This is just awesome, incredible!! I'm thrilled for your family that your daughter and sister are seeking to be with your family! The way things are progressing, it sounds like you could be in for a lot of joy! Wonderful! Your patience and perseverence seem to paying off. You and your wife seem to be doing all the right things. Again, I am so happy for you and Physio!

Catren

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

OMG, Dansk.....what a strong and brave man you are....and so is your wife strong and brave...and your son....I certainly empathize with you the loss of your daughters.....my fam was torn apart by our exodus from the borganization, too and we have yet to recover....I don't think we'll ever heal completely....but we're all free now...at least there's that....we know the truth....and it set us free.....never knew the meaning of that till it happened...<smiles>

Best wishes and hope you stay on with us here,

Frannie B

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Dansk,

Absolutely wonderful news!!!!!!

Welcome back and thanks for sharing the latest developments on the improving sitation.

Thirdson

• Dansk
    Dansk

Unfortunately, at the weekend Stephanie had dinner with an elder and his wife and I've no doubt they, her older sibling and a big-mouthed sister she hangs around with, have all nobbled her. She has cooled somewhat and now doesn't want her mum to telephone her. We received a text message from Stephanie this evening in response to Physio inviting her to dinner on a day of her choice. There was no mention of dinner and so I guess it's back to our having to keep our distance.

At least text messages have been exchanged today - but only ours were full of warmth. I was gutted this morning but am feeling better now. We're here for both our daughters, but I'm afraid Stephanie is being led away from us by her sister and "friends". Everything had been looking so much better.......

Oh, well, we all know the mind-set of these people. Physio and I can only hope it's a slight hiccup. It took six months for Stephanie to come back, which is a lot quicker than for many other poor souls here. I know, little steps..............and we continue to live in hope.

Love,

Dansk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit