TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am crying!!! Thanks Love for telling me about it!!! The board is getting to busy for me to keep up. But when there is some VERY GOOD News like this -I do appreciate private e-mails to tell me about it.

Sounds to me that the words "Love Never Fails" is taking up it cause ...I am so happy for you all.((((hugs))to Physo-& all the family- True love throws fear outside>>>she is showing her love.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Dansk:

Be patient. Physio and I know that we must tread slowly and carefully. This means not deriding the organisation but finding common ground we can all agree on

Is this the same guy who joined the board in February ?

Just kidding Dansk. Remember.....Baby Steps....one step at a time.

• cat1759
    cat1759

Hi Dansk,

Just read the start of the story today. The terror I felt when your daughter moved out to get an update on it in the same day was awesome.

What a year it has been for so many. I am so happy to hear that you had a visit with her.

Life is simple, just not easy.

Cathy

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

<--- /me reading the news.

Ignored One.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Great news Dansk and Physio.

Thanks for the update.

Love

cj

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hi Dansk, Mrs. Dansk and your Dansk boys....

I know this thread is already incredibly huge, but I had to reply, and give my support to you too...

I know well the feelings you have... exhileration at being free of the borg... and that terrible feeling of loss, all at the same time... It feels like walking in a place with nothing underfoot! But it's an incredible time for you and your family, even your daughters, as opportunity is always there... and in time, those opportunities will present themselves to your daughters too...

When I left (my son agreed with me...whew!), we took the opportunity to create our own family traditions... birthdays, holidays and Christmas are our own thing.... we'd talk about it and decide together... we've incorporated our humour into these events and they really have become a highlight... the first time feels different, and making these traditions makes that easier... you guys are gonna have a blast... I just know it!

Lastly but not leastly... I wanted to thank you for sharing your experience so freely here... you probably don't know it, but in doing that, you not only help yourself and your family, but you've helped many others... me included... it's not often you hear from someone who is much like yourself... and every once in a while... bing... that familiar bell rings and there you are....

Toodles for now,

Take very good care...

Inq

edited as I'm rofl... the dern thing was dated Febl!!!!!! hahahahahahah bttt

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Dear Dansk, Physio & the Boys, I am so thrilled for you all. I know it's just a start but what a positive step! There is so much fear associated with being a JW, Stephanie has all of that to deal with plus her love for you all. You are wise to show her what a happy, joyful life really is. JW's can't compete with that. They say those who leave will be miserable Home will be the one place she can go for unconditional love, no judging, no fear. Your family is the haven the borg promises to be - she'll feel the difference. I agree with you to take it slow but I couldn't be happier for you. You deserve this after what you've been through. Your post was one of the first I read on the board and it brought tears to my eyes, look how far we've all come. Dansk, you've helped me through some rough times and I thank you and your family for all your love and support. I hope to meet you all someday & your daughter too. I wish you and your family every blessing. - Victorian Sky

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((Dansk,Physio and Family)))))))

Thanks so much for the update. I've missed you here but understand your moving on........

I'm delighted to hear the good news about your daughter, we break down walls one brick at a time and this is a beginning of her breaking down the walls of the WTS, or so I hope!

Hugs to you all and kudos for being so open and honest, sharing your joys and tribulations gives us all hope for the same wonderful outcome.

KateVisit Smiley Central!

• Latte
    Latte

Dear Dansk & Physio,

I am so, so pleased that you are all now talking, it really makes me fill up to know that thing's are that much better - you are such a lovely family. Lovely children (oh ok...grown up children) and lovely parent's.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Physio, Dansk and all the family}}}}}}}}}}}}}

If I was still a dub I would say that J.God was with me that morning, I was drawn to the checkout! LOL

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Dansk: great to see that your daughter, has been responsive towards you all. I'm so thrilled!

This is definitely worthy of sharing.

Just 1 more...(crossing fingers).

Best wishes, and so nice to see your daughter back within reach: emotionally and physically.

Great news, thanks again for sharing! Gives others in similar situations hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit