TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hamas,

I appreciate your comments. I've only just seen them. They mean a lot!

Best wishes,

Dansk

• freein89
    freein89

Dansk,

Your story broke my heart. For sure your daughters are being love-bombed now for their "courageous" stand against you. But they won't keep it up for long, they can't, won't, don't. I wonder if you lay low so as not to re-light the love bomb. I'm sure that when you were a good little witness you participated in the love-bomb yourself, I sure did. If you try to contact your daughters, they will be praised all the more for resisting you, that is such a powerful tool for the JW hate mongers THE LOVE. They can't keep it up forever because its false. Once they back off there surely must be some subtle way to sneak in under the radar, the elders will be watching them, not like hawks but more like vultures.

You raised these kids, you know them like nobody else, spend some time thinking about every aspect of their personalities, likes and dislikes. Who has hurt or offended them, or somebody else, what are their triggers, where are their soft spots. Did they ever doubt or have trouble with a concept or belief? No concept, thought, belief or aspect of their personalities is to big or small too consider. You fathered them, your wife gave birth to them, they are YOUR children-the JW's came into YOUR home and took YOUR children, it makes me so angry I can't even see straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb

• Hamas
    Hamas

La via est duro, Amigo.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Freein89 (Deb)

If you try to contact your daughters, they will be praised all the more for resisting you, that is such a powerful tool for the JW hate mongers THE LOVE.

Absolutely! Physio (my wife) and I are "keeping low". We don’t intend to attempt any contact. We tried that early on and it didn’t work. Our girls will eventually realise that it is THEY who are ignoring US! We believe our waiting for them to make contact is best. Only time will tell whether or not we were right.

Certainly, this weekend won't help, it's the District Convention here in Manchester. At least our town will be JW free!

Thank you for your concern. We’re extremely grateful.

Hamas

La via est duro, Amigo.

The hardest way, friend??????????

Dansk

• freein89
    freein89

Dansk,

Even when you know its best, it sure is hard to do, wait-I mean. I waited for years and years for my sister and I think curiosity finally got the best of her. In the beginning I was angry, and told her so, then I went through a begging phase, "I miss you, please love me" Then I just quit trying and after a few years, well more than a few she just had to know what I was up to. Alas in her case it was only curiosity, because its over-again, but our relationship was sort of iffy in the first place. It sounds to me like you had a truly fine and loving family before. So maybe if they get curious, it will turn into something.

Heres hoping

Deb

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Dansk,

After reading your posts, I must say that you are indeed a strong man that has done the "right thing". You have my support.

My God bless you and yours..........

Mr. Kim

• berylblue
    berylblue

Yes, Dansk is a wonderful man. Just lovely.

Rosemarie

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow Dansk... I just read your initial posting. I'm sorry that you had such a horrible experience with your youngest daughter. I believe I can sympathize because almost the same thing happened with me. But it was my wife, not a daughter.

When I was becoming aware of possible problems with the JW teachings, I wasn't able to discuss them with my wife for a while. I feared she would react negatively. So I waited and finally started sharing small tidbits with her. Things progressed to the point where we were just about to leave the org, but she had this ingrained automatic response and nearly left me to go live with an elder and his wife because I was a threat to her spirituality. Fortunately, that never happened, but it almost did. Part of the reason she didn't do that is because of a few serious events that happened in our past and I stood loyally by her side. She wouldn't leave me when I was having difficulties with the WTS teachings.

It is beat into the Witnesses minds to reject ANYONE that is speaking against the org. They will even turn against family. It is quite despicable.

I never believed it when people would say the WTS tears apart families... until I started to leave the organization.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Dansk,

All you can really do is let your daughters know how much you love them "no matter what". I believe the primary reason so many stay "Stuck" in the borg is because they are constantly reminded "Where Will You Go If you Leave the Organization?" You must let them know you have not abandoned them. They need to know you will be there with open arms. That will make their escape easier.

I'm in a similar situation. My oldest son will not speak to me or his siblings. He changed after September 11th so I know the WTBS is somehow behind it.

I pray for him several times a day asking God to Protect him and let him know His brother, two sisters and I are here waiting.

I sent him a short letter for his birthday, telling him a couple of stories about his babyhood. I ended the letter with "I will love you until I cease to beath air on this earth, Happy 29th, Love Mom" Of course I didn't get a response but at least he will know he is loved unconditionally.

Don't give up on your girls Dansk.

Much love,

-Ohio

• Dansk
    Dansk

Deb, Mr. Kim, my dear much loved Rosemarie, drwtsn32 and LoverofTruth,

I’m truly grateful that you should take time out from your own painful experiences to comfort me in mine. I’m a real sop – you’ve all gone and choked me!

I’ll NEVER give up on my girls, but as you can all appreciate, it is immensely difficult – though Claire and I are by no means weak. We have two wonderful sons who have helped us over the worst.

It is now solely up to our girls to make the next move. We’re no longer doing the chasing. We need to move forward. The girls know the door is always open for them and that our love would never be conditional. To try and make contact with them now would result in their being love-bombed by the JWs. There’s also the District Convention this weekend, so no doubt they’ll be receiving "spiritually upbuilding food".

I’ve always said to Claire that, one day, when the love-bombing has stopped – and it will stop – one of or other of the girls will be feeling low and will think of us. She may then desperately want to see us. If we can get just one of the girls to come out we feel the other might just follow. We live in hope.

Love to all of you. You’ve made my morning.

Dansk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit