TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    We didn’t realise you also are suffering similar (?).

G'day Dansk,

You may like to read these threads:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/27313/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/26802/1.ashx

My very best regards to you Dansk, Physio and Boys,

Cheers, Ozzie

• Eppie
    Eppie

Dear Dansk and Family,

Well I would say my welcome is a bit late as you've already posted more replies etc. than I, but welcome anyways

It took me very long to read this seven page thread but it showed that so many people on this site really care! It is great to read all these posts!

I am sure your daughters will come around, my dad hasn't shunned me (im only faded) but I am sure that if he would really set me in front of the choice I would rather become a JW again than to loose him, love reaches far, i'm sure it will be ok for your family! I wish you much strenght the coming time,

Eppie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear Eppie and Ozzie,

Thank you both for your extremely kind and comforting words.

Ozzie and Mrs. Ozzie, what can I say?! If I was foul-mouthed I’d be tempted to utter the biggest and worst expletives you can imagine – but I would like to keep my dignity, something the WBTS wouldn’t understand if it hit it straight between the eyes!

Goodness, Mr & Mrs Ozzie, your plight puts everything into perspective – Physio and I are TRULY gutted for you both; it’s an absolute scandal! How on earth do they continue to get away with it……….ARRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m really, really angry, touched, moved – the emotions are just incredible over this. Mr & Mrs. Ozzie, if you can ever get over to England it will be a pleasure to put you up.

Love from all the Dansk clan.

XXXXXXXXXX

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am VERY late in welcoming Physio.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!

I am so glad we can be of some comfort to you. Never give up on those girls. I know you won't.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Just read this post again Dansk!!! Welcome Physio!!!!! Iwas so happy to read about your daughter & you in the shopping zone-Who knows ( GOD) that it may not belong before she will be home again seeing the LOVE again -Posts like this give me hope for my daughter & grandchildren.....Keep us informed -We are family here- what one in the family has happens to them -gives us in the family a real big boost Thanks again.....( & wifey listen to Angard she is the overseers wife wink .wink)

• happysistah
    happysistah

Dear Dansk Family,

I am so sorry about what has happen with your daughters. But eventually, they will come back. Everything is conditional with the Watchtower, but your love is unconditional. They don't see it right now and I am sure they are caught up with people telling them to "stay strong in the faith".

As you already know, you have support here. And that support is unconditional.

Happy Sistah

• Physio
    Physio

THANK YOU all once again for your support after our traumatic weekend. But a bit of retail therapy did me the world of good!!!! I'm just so glad that it's Spring, I can put all my efforts into my garden and sowing seeds. It's so comforting to FEEL all the mums out there. Calamityjane.. I got my hug off you from Dansk!

It's now 11.20pm...time for bed.

Speak to you all soon

Physioxxxxxxxxxx

• Dansk
    Dansk

Mouthy,

I thoroughly enjoyed our short conversation in the chat room the other day - you amaze me! Thank you for your very sincere concern, it is SO MUCH appreciated!!

I had a real lousy night's sleep last night, just continually tossing and turning and thinking about my daughters in the borg. There HAS to be some way of exposing the WT for what it really is. For a cult, one has to admit that it has done a really good (TERRIBLE!) job of snaring people and holding them there! To inculcate that God will destroy them for going off to their families rather than giving him (actually, the borg) exclusive devotion is heinous in the extreme. Well, we can't turn the clock back but we CAN make this the start of a concerted battle.

I don't really know where to start the battle from. Physio and I can sit back and wait for our daughters to see sense - but that could take forever. There are plenty of parents/siblings on this forum who know only too well that waiting patiently isn't always successful. I don't want to be on my death-bed before my girls decide to come visit, but that's literally what could transpire if we just sit back and do nothing.

I believe the org's weak spot is its holding fast to 1914. The GB are now mostly very old and decrepit, but a younger elite is being groomed to take over. My goodness, I couldn't stomach another 20-plus years of this outrage. The internet and forums such as this have a tremendous part to play - but I remember well how, when I was a "good borg", I used to immediately exit a site if I thought it was pushing apostasy. It isn't enough to just rely on web sites like this - people may only access them when they are on a down, or perhaps starting to question. We need to get the WT and all its failures, hypocrisy and broken family carnage into the spotlight all the time. But how???

Physio was right when she said it is so utterly frustrating knowing that we have all the evidence against the WT but we can't get the rank and file to even look at it.

Has anyone got any ideas about an action plan? Don't worry if it seems crazy, we're dealing with an absolutely crazy situation.

As you can gather, I'm angry, perplexed and utterly frustrated at how the WT sits back and laughs with seeming impunity. Everything has its Achilles' heel. There's got to be some way of hitting it..................

Please start making suggestions. I'm getting desperate.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Good day Dansk. By the way, did you get to see Simon about my miniscule problem? Wow, even I was pierced to the heart with your daughters words. My only suggestion is, allow time to take its course, events will work out.

I have six children, the oldest being 39 and a JW, I have no qualms about that. For me, everyone decides for themselves, providing of course they are of a sound mind. I'm a concerned parent but not one who dictates to his children, who are of age, what and what not to do. However, to be treated with disrespect is a no-no with me. I read your post with great interest and concern. See you in the chat room soon. Good day and good health.

Guest 77

• berylblue
    berylblue

I am going through something similar.

I feel your pain.

Do email me.

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit