TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Hi Dansk & Physio! Great to hear about progress with your girls. No matter what just keep loving them as I know you do. How are the boys? Hope they're well. Can someone please tell me what 'apostafest' Dansk was talking about? Where is it and when? Thanks to all for the welcome! Victorian Sky

• Angharad
    Angharad

Great news about your girls Dansk & Physio.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Dansk and Physio!

A warm welcome to both of you. As you can see by my screen name I'm probably not far from you!

Hope everything goes well in the future.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks everyone - even you City Fan! We're from the Red Side

• Simon
    Simon

It always amazed me that even the loyalist of dubs could square being a JW with supporting a team called "the red devils" who had an image of satan as their symbol.

If course, us City Fans, loyal and true, firm adherents to truth, justice and righteousness ...

... are generally so green with envy that we'll criticise anything

• ISP
    ISP

Hey simon.........the blues haven't done too bad this year! Got 3 out of 4 pts against the red's!

ISP

• ISP
    ISP

Hey Dansk.....and Physio,.............good news about the girls.maybe some hope there?!

ISP

• Dansk
    Dansk

WOOOAAAH, steady there City Fan and Simon (aka another City Fan) this loving concern for a Manchester United fan is bringing me to tears!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Victorian Sky - Hi, your story is harrowing. We send you our deepest love and affection from Manchester, England.

The 'apostafest' we've been invited to is in the South West of England, in July - our first! I believe American exJWs also have them. Can someone please help Victorian Sky? If not, if you can get over to good ol' England in the summer we look forward to meeting up with you around the barbie.

You asked about the boys; both great, thank you. Taking it all in their stride and glad to be free (especially for the extra hours in bed).

Love,

Dansk & Family

• starfish422
    starfish422

Dansk & Physio, progress!! Congrats on your inroads with your daughter; hope it continues! :)

May I ask, how did you come aross this board initially?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit