Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• villabolo
    villabolo

I think this individual has some clinical issues. I'd be firm with his absurd statement(s) but go easily on his person and try to show him some consideration for what is probably an illness. I myself was a little rough in my last post to him.

Pjshipper, if you're reading this. Get a doctor and some medicine. I mean that seriously and respectfully.

villabolo

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Oh, and I love me some Big Tex

And I love you too.

Being hateful is so nice.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Is this guy that delusionaly stupid ?

PJSCHIPPER , you've log on to the biggest anti-jws web site/forum in the world.

95% of the people posting here are ex-jws or on their way out of that dangerous and damaging cult.

Wake up and smell the coffee or pull your head out of you ass, which ever makes you get to reality.

If you think you have god's own spiritual power to over take this forum with you bible babel you should make an attempt to

go see a psychiatrist and get some help. ..........soon

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow Homer, I'm stunned...kinda

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I ask all of Jehovah' faithful servants. This is a site for his servant's only, and those who want to progress in God's truth that will bring them everlasting life and joy. Do not reply to those who are against the truth! shun them. It is scriptural! They have other sites they can be members of. Let us upbuild and strengthen the truth of God's Word. They are disgusting in their filth. Let them be where they want to be. Why let them take over our spiritual paradise. This was a witness site! LET us keep it that way! Phillip

It was this stunning comment that makes light that this guy isn't really playing with a full deck.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I ask all of Jehovah' faithful servants...They are all at the Kingdom hall..Trying to sing songs with no melody..

This is a site for his servant's only,.. .. Moony 1

and those who want to progress in God's truth that will bring them everlasting life and joy. ..Moony 1

Do not reply to those who are againtst the truth! shun them. It is scriptural! ..Moony 1

They have other sites they can be members of ..Peeing In The Snow

Let us upbuild and strengthen the truth of God's Word..

They are discusting in their filth.. On The Cheek

Let them be where they want to be. ..Happy Grandparent's Day 3D Rudolph Easter train Thanksgiving Leaves Happy Mother's Day

Why let them take over our spiritual paradise..

This was a witness site! LET us keep it that way!

Phillip Crazy 1

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Classic Outlaw, Skipper; I'm an Apostate and proud, an Apostate against the WTS!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh, all you had to do is ask: I am a former Jehovah's Witness who resigned due to the lies taught by the Governing Body concerning the year 1914 and related dates of 607 BCE being taught as the date of Jerusalems destruction. (a lie, I ask all lurkers to find ONE SINGLE SECULAR SOURCE that verifies the GB's date of 607)

That and being hypocritical member of the UN. I resigned for that. And for applying a majority of OT characters to themselves "prophetically", even though not one prophecy ever came true.

Yup, thats me. I resigned when I learned that I had been lied to.

All you had to do is ask....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

PJS: You can count time here, there are people who are reading this site who are not apostate, they are just seeing if this is the truth or not.

The mark of a true Christian- thinking of ways to get "time" in. That's the important thing in the WTS religion- getting time in. You assume someone is benefiting from your typing here so you count your time here. You might as well tape a tract in your back window and count all the time driving to and from work.

Also I sent of a letter to the GB today, because of my heartfelt pain I share with you over what is being done by men in responsibility. I made a suggestion I hope they respond to. This is not the first time I wrote them and the last time I received favorable response and action. A couple brothers in a small Cong. Saw my personal file, one responded, " I never seen one so thick!" So they burned it, so it would not follow me.

This is not the writings of a delusional person, these are the writings of a liar. Good day liar. One more person to ignore.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I think PJS has come here to taunt and disgrade people who rather worship the truly most high the beloved Homerovah.

Shame on you PJS Shame

I therefore shun you from this site for all eternity, we know who you are now !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit