Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Show might be over Palm. Though the cheese and crackers sound pretty good. Yum.

Pj seems to have disapeared for the moment. Shunning us I imagine, once he identified our 'standing'.

Jeff

Thanx Outlaw - just wondered if some of them might be accessed on your browser for example.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AK-Jeff..

It depends on who you get your smileys from..As to how you can access them..

Just Remember the Magic Word..

<------------------Hit the Play Button!! .......................

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And he's out of here but I'm not holding my breath that it will last...well maybe just until the stink dissaipates

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"I ask all of Jehovah' faithful servants. This is a site for his servant's only, and those who want to progress in God's truth that will bring them everlasting life and joy. Do not reply to those who are againtst the truth! shun them. It is scriptural! They have other sites they can be members of. Let us upbuild and strengthen the truth of God's Word. They are discusting in their filth. Let them be where they want to be. Why let them take over our spiritual paradise. This was a witness site! LET us keep it that way! Phillip"

Philip's statement reminds me of when I used to create jw rooms on yahoo chat. Jws would enter the room and immediately claim the room for jws only even though I would put on the door of the room that it was not a jw only room but a room to discuss issues about the wt and jws. What a flashback

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

<----------------------Hit the Play Button!! .......................

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Guys this is someone after attention, and they're getting it. This is an account that is not interested in dialogue or discussion (sound familiar?). Whatever their real affiliation is irrelevent. They just want attention. Nothing more.

Let the buyer beware . . . . .

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I'm guessing he thought all ex-jws here were like him immoral, alcoholic, blasphemous evil doers.

Perhaps we opened his eyes a little to his own personal involvement with Corporate Corruption known as the WTS.

Well I guess some people find salvation and redemption with that sort of stuff, so he figured its worth protecting it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Big Tex..

Your absolutely right!

However..

It does give me a chance to use my smileys..

Why is that woman hiding 2 Bald Guys under her top?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Outlaw you have posed the best question by far on this thread.

Oh my my my!

• dissed
    dissed

OUTLAW

"Its not how many Smileys you have, nor the size of the critters, but its how you use them that's important. And you sir, are a creative genius when it comes to Smileys"

You make them come alive, its like..... they are moving. You make them speak to us. And what are they saying? I'm not sure, because I don't speak Smiley. But if I did, I think they would be saying some deep and meaningful things, like "screw you!" and "what are you looking at?!" and "Did you know Molson's is not really beer?"

I now have a new appreciation for the Smiley culture thanks to your insightful use of the "little fellas".

Its because of this that I plan on giving you my first JWN Dissed Achievement Award for "Outstanding use of a Smiley on an Apostate Forum."

Congratulations OUTLAW! Well done!

Cheers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit