Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

OK so he's a lying psycho with mental problems, ...... gee how many jws have this disability?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

PJ - one scripture comes to mind here.

About noontime Elijah began mocking the servants of Baal Jehovah . “You’ll have to shout louder,” he scoffed, “for surely he is a god! Perhaps he is daydreaming, or is relieving himself. Or maybe he is away on a trip, or is asleep and needs to be wakened!”

I used to think this applied to everyone else on the earth - they were all just wrong about their God[s]. Now I know it really applied to mine. Well, to yours now.

Jeff

• Heaven
  • bluecanary
    bluecanary

Sigh . . . I miss Spike Tassel.

Anyone else feel like every time we lose a JW from the board they get replaced by JWs of lower and lower quality?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

well you all showed up to the apostate site. Now we know who you are. And who we should avoid.

Hammer Head ..Your here Genius!..Do you think this site will keep you from talking to yourself?.. Hammer Head

When you no longer have servants of Jehovah to taunt. send it some where else.

Satan loves you Chipper..Your an embarrasment to the WBT$!!

We will no longer reply to your comments that disgrade us and the most High Jehovah.

Would that be You and the People in your Head,that talk to you?

Crazy 1

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Bluecanary, if he really feels that way, then he has a right to say so. I sort of like his "Harvey Milk" way of rallying the troops myself.

It does strike me how naive most JW's are who come here and think that somehow they can continue to perpetuate mind control by simply using the word "apostate". Most people who come here realize that something isn't right with the borg. So they come here to see what apostates have to say. Somehow, they overcame that stigma, and are in the process of starting their mind, even if at first its like starting an old lawn mower.

Once your brain gets going though, there is no stopping it.... At that point, it is simply a matter of how honest one is with that pesky person in the mirror.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Where do you get the great Smileys Outlaw, and how do you keep them at the ready?

Jeff

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

**Palmtree fixes herself a , makes herself a tray of assorted cheeses and crackers, snuggles into the couch with her favourite blanket and sits back to watch the show.**

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AK-Jeff..

Just google Smileys..You will find more than you can imagine..

I have my computer set up for them..The rest I keep in my Holster..

• DJK
    DJK

"well you all showed up to the apostate site. Now we know who you are. And who we should avoid. When you no longer have servants of Jehovah to taunt. send it some where else. We will no longer reply to your comments that disgrade us and the most High Jehovah. "

That was the perverbial JW, "I'm outta here" finale. He/she isn't coming back. Imo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit