Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

OUTLAW, some of your gifs could trigger an epileptic fit.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Skipper , prove of the failed 607 BCE dogma is useless in the form of a long winded cut and pasted document from the lies of a WTS publication, just scriptural evidence is suffice, most of us have had extensive WTS libraries in our own homes and responses like that will be ignored

• cantleave
    cantleave

Since I have never been an elder, I also am in the process of printing it out.

If you are an Elder wanting to stay in the borg - what are you doing here?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW, some of your gifs could trigger an epileptic fit.

I know..

There`s probably a few doing the Fried Bacon everytime I post..

• yknot
    yknot

PJ,

I am glad you have decided to stick around and continue posting!

Since you have not been an Elder I hope you will take the time to review the 'Elder Manual' via the link I posted previously. It will help you discern how many times Elders are bound by WTS bylaws over the Bible principle.

Be aware whatever letter you write to the Service Department will be cc'd to your local congregation if you still attend (which I am a bit fuzzy on are you active or inactive).

Perhaps you would like to discuss on another thread the topic of your GB (umm service department) bound commentary.

Either way we are all on this journey together yet all of us are at different personal stages!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Anyone who says anything negative against Jehovah's Witnesses is either hateful or paranoid.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I hear what you say Skip, but it shows they were not perfect, far from it

• villabolo
    villabolo

pjschipper: "I know in the long run your life will be empty, without purpose, without true love."

A most arrogant and presumptous thing to say. Lives have been saved by JWN because they have been shown true love. That and exorcising the Watchtower demons is our purpose and, the limitations of the internet notwithstanding, has filled up the emptiness we felt when in the JWs.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Phillip - will you tell the elders about your visits here? What would they think? You do realize this isn't allowed don't you? You really need to practice your submission. Now bend over and do as the elders say!

If they find out you're looking at this site, you will no longer be in good standing. Cults do not allow outside influences.

I dare you to tell them. Will you? Do you have this sort of freedom?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I gotta give you that much, PJ. You have picked a tough crowd to work today!

Don't worry, we apostates won't start disfellowshipping and shunning each other.

You seem like a nice fellow. You are brainwashed of course, but you seem nice.

Allow me to counter your assumptions that most former Jehovah's Witnesses here have been guilty of evil choices and action, therefore disfellowshipped for such. Many, many of us have chosen to leave due to the serious hypocricy that exists within your organization. Others have left due to serious misrepresentation of the doctrines you refer to as 'truth'. Some have left due to finding that the Bible itself is suspect. Many have determined that the entire idea of God is convoluted, perhaps entirely wrong. Others believe that they have found a better pathway to God.

One thing is almost universally true about those of us who participate on this forum, the ones you refer to as 'apostate'. We all have taken the time, energy, mental effort, to assure that what we have left is not true at all. WE KNOW IT IS FALSE.

People may be sucked into cults for a lot of reasons - some have been sucked from the Watchtower cult directly into another mind control group. But you can be damned sure that none of those who have informed themselves will return to the vomit of the Watchtower once they are educated in the 'truth about the troof'. You have entered into our classroom.

Welcome! Once you get it - and I suspect you already have: You can check out at any time you like, but you can never leave!

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit