Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

"apostate" is not a bad thing AE. The term itself simply means one who leaves a cause, or set of beleifs. All JWs, except for born-ins, are apostates- of Atheism/Agnosticism, or of the relgion they left to become JWs. Read thru the book of Acts and you will see Paul was an apostate of Judiaism. Apostatizing from a pseudoChristian group claiming to be the truth, i.e. Jehovah's Witnesses, is not a bad thing...it is an awakening.

Most of us here who have left the JW are very well-informed- which is why we left. It was not a snap decision, or something we were pressured into.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

how many times......blah blah...ive answered that sooooooooooooooooooo many times...please please please read above and the other threads.....begging.....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE's if the G/B have your interests why have they condoned and covered up the Paedophiles scandal that still engulfs the WTS to this day, and why and why are repentant convicted pedophiles being allowed to go on door knocking work throughout the world with out Criminal Record checks? this is scandalous, and also if the G/B have your interests at heart why did they let so many of their own Brethren be allowed to be tortured/raped/falsely imprisoned/murdered in Malawi, sounds like the complete opposite of having your interests at heart

• shamus100
    shamus100

how many times......blah blah...ive answered that sooooooooooooooooooo many times...please please please read above and the other threads.....begging.....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

NO! You will answer now. Give me ze papers! Give zem to me... give me ze papers!

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

my answer was to shamus by the way

• shamus100
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Angel Eyes said:

hey hold on guys....put the riffles down....cor havent been well come back and see all this child like attacking....(unsure of many ages but sure most are adults!!)

The governing body have such an insight to the scriptures. The GB also have our welfare at heart. The gb guide us and direct us......

My reply: Is that why the Gb have gotten just about every interpretation wrong and made so many false prophecies of the end times coming by a certain date....and killed many thru their falacious blood transfusion ban? They do not have you interests at heart- they have their own, as well as their own survival. They do guide and direct you....away from Jesus and into a delsuional, self-created version of paradise that does not exist.

Angel Eyes said:

As for the elders issaac,im totally surprised at to how you would think that. I am warned by the governing body and i heed that warning,however this is NOT an apostate site,some claim to be and some are know longer in the truth,and some are still Jw. Why would you think id be in HOT water ??? If it were wrong they would lovingly ask me to know longer post..far from being in hot water. I've told elders who we are friends with and none have said to not come on here....

My reply: This is not an apostate site, according to JW standards? If you think that than you are not a JW as you claim to be. If you are truly a JW you know this is an aposate site according to JW standards. I doubt you have told elders you post here. If you did they did not understand you. Go take one to this site and show them. You would be strongly counseled to get off immediately. Further noncompliance would bring you to a judicial committee. Deny it here but you know it is true.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

You still have not answered ym question as to where 1 Cor indicates any form of shunning.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Daniel 11 v 32.....clearly apostates were not thought highly of but yes i see your point as in the definition of one.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Angel Eyes,

What you are pointing out isn't what the WTBTS Corporations view. You are apostate.

REPENT! REPENT!

I'm not really yelling at you. Just pointing it out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit