Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Oh no! Anything but disfellowshipping! Help!!!!!

Outaservice

• villabolo
  • flipper
    flipper

PJS CHIPPER - You stated the father of the prodigal son " huged " his son with tears in his eyes ? Were they LARGE tears or medium sized tears ? I really need to know HOW tearful our JW relatives get because I have MANY JW relatives who think I'm a demon. But I feel I'm a pretty nice guy. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• shamus100
    shamus100

A-typical apostate typing,....

• dinah
    dinah

One thing that was seriously therapeutic for me, I made a mental list of all the dubs who were hiding things, lied in JC's or cried copious tears to have mercy shown.............

I disfellowshipped THEM from my life. Starting with my best friend's Dad who was an EVIL, EVIL, man..... but the elders just blamed the kids for being rebellious.

This is NOT exactly a Jehovah's Witness forum. It grew and turned out to be more of a healing place for what those bastards did to us.

But Chipper, if you are happy, more power to ya. BUT you should realize you are going to grow old and DIE no matter what they say.

• shamus100
    shamus100

p.s.

The little thunder cloud you have there is super spooky sweetie.

• dinah
    dinah

Since Priest is busy, can I take his turn at dub bashing?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well you're looking at the barell - shoot away! It sure isn't hard.

• dinah
    dinah

This is the biggest load of crap I've seen lately. "Jehovah" disciplines those the GB wants to STFU.

Sorry you took it so hard. I did'nt mean out of the WBTS! I was just trying to make a point. You could be shunned by your apostate friends. Would that be so bad? At least you would be in good standing with those who matter to Jehovah! But disfellowshipping is'nt that bad once you get use to it. Jehovah diciplines those whom he loves. So the more times you are disfellowshipped, the more you are loved! Those who avoid it are not loved and donot want to be corrected. don't get corrected and donot change their lives to be accepted into righteousness and a paradise with righteous people. Outside are those who are without law, and are harmful to others. This is what we see today. ( Know, you did'nt want to hear all this) I could'nt resist
  • shamus100
    shamus100

But disfellowshipping is'nt that bad once you get use to it.

That's right - you're gonna get disfellowshipped too, my little fishie.

Let's put all this jehovahism behind us now. Come kiss the monkey... kiss me! Kiss the monkey sweetheart... I won't rip your face off love. Kiss me!

Leave jehovah to clean your toilet. He cleans mine, but he's really awful at it. Useless old ogre!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit