Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    They are discusting in their filth.

Dad?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    I ask all of Jehovah' faithful servants. This is a site for his servant's only, and those who want to progress in God's truth that will bring them everlasting life and joy. Do not reply to those who are againtst the truth! shun them. It is scriptural! They have other sites they can be members of. Let us upbuild and strengthen the truth of God's Word. They are discusting in their filth. Let them be where they want to be. Why let them take over our spiritual paradise. This was a witness site! LET us keep it that way! Phillip

Who talks like this? Do you even know what you are talking about?

The Governing Body highly discourages your participation on this website, in an attempt to control. Anyone who expresses their real thoughts are a a danger to the Governing Body.

There is no approved website by the Governing Body to "associate". And most JW lurkers reading your comments above know this. I am sure they don't comment, even if they read a lot.

Oh well. Good luck with this. At best this is a delusional idea of yours. If you somehow think that one website = a spiritual paradise, then you really need professional help.

• wobble
    wobble

"We know it is false" AK- Jeff.

That is something JW's have difficulty in grasping,they are told in their mind-control meetings that those who leave do so for a variety of reasons, but never are they told that the vast majority who leave, over 99%, soon come to realise,if they did not already know, that "The Truth" is just a load of old crap.

From that position we tqke our various paths, and we respect the decisions our fellow leavers take, after all they now are free and no decision cannot be reversed.

But we all KNOW, and can prove, that the teaching of the WT/JW's is lies, and more lies.

Love

Wobble

• poppers
    poppers

I don't think you're going to get much agreement that "this is a site for his servant's only." You sound gleeful in advising people to shun members here because it is "scriptural". Sick.

They have other sites they can be members of.

Like this one. Pull your head out of your rear, Phillip. If this site is approved of by the WTBS then tell them you come here and see what they say. You are absolutely amazing in your stupidity. It is people like you that make me glad that I am not a Witness. You are a perfect advertisement for people who are considering becoming one not to join. Please stay here and keep others from joining. The more you post the crazier the organization looks. Congratulations.

• dinah
    dinah

This is a site for his servant's only, and those who want to progress in God's truth that will bring them everlasting life and joy.

That's news to me!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol this is so funny! The newbie is trying to kick most of us off this site. PJS, what balls you have. This not a wt approved site and you have no authority to kick anyone off. Now if you want to shun, have at it.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

mrsjones5 you are so hateful.

• megs
    megs

wow... I go away for a day and come back to find out that Phillip has taken over the board in the name of the mighty Jah!!!!

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Oh this is hilarious. Not only the normal lack of sentance structure and spelling deficit disorder, but this one thinks he runs the site.

I'm going to make popcorn and sit back and watch!

rotflmao

Ada

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

hey pass me some Ada

Oh, and I love me some Big Tex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit