Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I have noticed that AE tends to NOT reply when a point has been made to show that here views can be seen as incorrect.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

there is software you can download Issac to mask IP addresses, google it there is many

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Angel Eyes,

I have not been offended...I can not speak for others. I don't know how I am supposed to feel any other way when you make such assertions, start a buzz and the run from direct questions. I am glad to hear you have respect for me. I would really have a lot more respect for you actions if you made some sort of attempt to back up your assertions. If someone asked me to back up what I say I would do my best to comply.

• shamus100
    shamus100

yer bit of tina will help cheer the mood. :))

Dahmn. You sure post like Reinna. Right down to the silly little smiley faces she used to post. Maybe it's a sickness?

Of course, I post a lot like Fred Hall too. Best get the IP police on it...

But I digress... Poor poor REinna. She really had nobody to fight with at the end, because people were sick of her. Other than issacaustin, nobody had the time of day for her. So sad, so sad.

• shamus100
    shamus100

there is software you can download Issac to mask IP addresses, google it there is many

Of course.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Rollin' the page.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Let's try it again.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

shamus, that makes me sound pretty pathetic huh? LOL

• shamus100
    shamus100

I have better things to do than argue over the internet with that waste of skin. But hey, that's just me. Life is great!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

shamus LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit