Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Flipper = that was a very high profile case here in New Zealand. Was on the news for weeks, and there have been documentaries about him. I have read in the paper of 3 others cases involving sex abuse with witnesses.

• flipper
    flipper

JOE- Sounds like it was a fairly well known case then. There would be even more JW child abuse cases exploding and exposing the WT Society if our general society on this planet didn't hold most religions in such high esteem. It's disgusting how people seem to let religions and religious leaders off the hook for these crimes and try to sweep them under thr rug. The age of information and the age of the Internet will reveal more and more of these crimes as time goes on though. It's about time. These types of crimes have been kept in the closet for far too long over the centuries

• flipper
    flipper

With all of the sexual child abuse cases being exposed in the media now towards the WT Society- it seems appropriate to bump this thread back up. Do you know of anybody who was molested by a Jehovah's Witness and what were the results ? Feel free to share on this thread . WT Society needs to be exposed for the criminal organization that they are. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• tiki
    tiki

one of the lord's anointed tried to ..i was about 18 and as virginal as anyone should or could ever be... don't know if he had in mind rape or whatever, but i got away....and never said a word for years - attempted to block it out, but it took its toll, and i never took seriously the heavenly charmed ones from then on.

• flipper
    flipper

TIKI- I'm so sorry to hear that an " anointed " guy tried to molest you. Pretty sick stuff. I'm glad that you escaped from the situation and I can only imagine how it traumatized you for years. I know when I first got out of the Witnesses in 2003 and then I heard about the GB's child molestation crimes against JW minors- it nauseated me. It still does. WT leaders need to answer for their crimes. Hope you are doing better now sis. Take care

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I read the latest court loss for Watchtower and I stop and think how their latest manuevers were actually for building up the Pedophile Lawsuit Defense funds.

The cash grab from congregations- having them send all their "surplus" funds to Watchtower and letting it go, and telling the congregations to establish a monthly set amount they will send to Watchtower. (See what happens if it's too low in their opinions.)

Raising the cost per person sitting at the Assembly Hall to compute their "expenses" for that assembly. I mean- it's their own building.

This horrible situation of sexual molestation has not effected my JW wife or her family. I am so wishing I could say something to my JW wife about how this situation is huge, but she would simply ask what sources I am getting this from and then chalk it all up to apostate persecution. I think, instead that I should leave an open file on the computer at home with many of the news links for the latest court cases in San Diego and with Candice Conti.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I think, instead that I should leave an open file on the computer at home with many of the news links for the latest court cases in San Diego and with Candice Conti.

One could also download the information onto Flash drives with JW.org printed on the side and leave them lying around at the Kingdom Hall, Assembly Hall or out in the parking lots of these places.

• flipper
    flipper

ON THE WAY OUT- I agree with your statement that these cash grabs that the WT Society is soooo pushing these days are directly connected to how many child abuse cases they are getting slammed with in order to pay out these millions of $$$ lawsuits with rank & file JW's contributions and kingdom hall remodel payments. I think you have a good idea there to leave an open file on your computer at home so your wife may see the news links to these WT child abuse cases. That way it comes from the news- not apostate websites. Good idea.

PETE ZAHUT- Downloading this child abuse information onto flash drives with JW.org printed on the side and leaving them at Kingdom halls, assembly halls, or Kingdom hall parking lots is a great idea as well. Good thinking

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

THANKS FLIPPER!!!!!! Great that you bumped this. If everyone builds up a G+ and Twitter following (Use your JWN name/secret gmail account if need be) and "Follows" local news people and national reporters twitter and Social Media accounts- aLOT can be accomplished at home in Pajamas. Let Google, Social Media and the Press do the hard lifting on exposing WTBTS. Click on News paer inks and comment- Tweet and re-share.

• Zordino
    Zordino

I knew of 5 different cases. Or 5 different Sicko's. Stats say that there are between 2 to 4% of the general population that are pedophile's or have the propensity to be.

So it comes as no surprise as to the number of Pedo's within the corp. And to top it off, high control groups tend to have higher rates of anxiety, depression, sexual repression and just plain weirdness so it stands to reason that the number of Pedo's would be higher than the general population as well. Add to that watch tower policies with the 2 witness rule, and you have the perfect recipe for an epidemic disaster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit