Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

BALAAMSASS- You are very welcome ! I agree with you that if we all do our part in publicly exposing these child abuse crimes it will be come known in a much broader way to the vast amount of non-JW's. WT Society needs to be exposed.

ZORDINO- So you knew of 5 child molesters in the organization ? Wow, it is probably VERY true what Lopez's attorney Zalkin stated that there are hundreds if not THOUSANDS of these perverts running around inside the JW organization preying on innocent children. And the WT Society keeps aiding and abetting these criminals by turning a blind eye to their crimes and appointing them as elders and ministerial servants ! Incredible. Arrogance of the WT Society in not complying with the laws of the land are finally catching up with them. Good. Hope the GB get brought up on charges of criminal negligence and they all get their ASSES thrown in prison

• tiki
    tiki

to Flipper - thank you for your kind words. It had a profound effect on me unfortunately - psychologically. and i got away from the pervert - my heart aches for those who were unable to....too young, too vulnerable.....sexual crimes are horrible - the physical harm can heal to an extent, depending on the circumstances - but the emotional and psychological damage is never completely undone. and to think that there are people who think that harboring criminals in their safety nets is the right thing to do is worse than appalling.

• tiki
    tiki

ohh...and as an addendum i know of an elder's son who zeroed in on very young boys. it was a huge scandal and the damage that one caused is monumental - and he is "forgiven" and supposedly "cured".............

• flipper
    flipper

TIKI- You are welcome. I'm so sorry that you have had to experience such psychological damage over the years . WT Society in harboring these criminals are doing a gross injustice to their young ones and it keeps them being a criminal organization. As you stated the damage caused by these crimes are irreparable. Take care

• flipper
    flipper

In recalling this thread when I initially posted it years ago- one thing that motivated me to do so was back in 2006 when I first started becoming aware of JW child abuse cases - I was curious about how MANY JW child molesters were in my original hometown in California. So I got on the website called Megan's law which has lists of EVERY known registered sex offender who has molested minor children. In my original hometown there were 1,000 registered sex offenders and after pouring through that list A through Z I found 12 JW's or former JW's that I had known on that list in the 25 years I lived in that town. It was a real shock to me. Some I had heard rumors about when I used to live there- others were a complete surprise.

So can you imagine HOW MANY of these sicko pedophiles are running around rampant inside of JW congregations today still - without any of the rank & file JW's being the slightest bit aware of It ? Very scary thought to ponder. And we have the WT Society's failing child abuse policies to thank for it. A criminal organization protecting criminals

• Simon
    Simon

The ones on the list are only the ones who have been caught and prosecuted.

How many have been covered up or dismissed by the elders because of their rediculous 2-witness rule interpretation?

• flipper
    flipper

SIMON- Indeed, good point you make. No doubt hundreds if not thousands

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Simon -

The ones on the list are only the ones who have been caught and prosecuted.

How many have been covered up or dismissed by the elders because of their rediculous 2-witness rule interpretation?

This may be why the WTBTS was in comtempt of court in California. Attorney Zalkin may have stumbled on to something when he asked the WTBTS for documents or testimony from GB members. In the past Zalkin was willing to settle with the WTBTS. Now he may have a silver bullet!

I wonder how many times the WTBTS would be willing to pay $13.5 million to avoid releasing its files to the courts, instead of working with survivors to heal and to effectively protect children from sexual abuse. At some point it will be more cost effective to protect children than "harbor and protect criminals" (i.e., pedophiles).

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Flipper, it is astounding that you recognized 12 JW names on Megan's list. That is just ONE town in California! I was once a single sister with 2 children I regularly brought to the KH and out in FS. I later found out that there were THREE accused Pedophiles in that cong that I had NO KNOWLEDGE OF! Parents are not notified when there is a predator/accused preditor in their midst and that is inexcusable. After all, elders give marking talks about teens who have smoked a joint or drunk alcoholetc. Why not pedophiles?

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Simon- BINGO - More than one got away with it BECAUSE of witness tampering and PLENTY of time to destroy evidence because of Elders bungling cases. The savy ones threaten to sue or have victims families disfellowshipped for slander or "Walking Disorderly". Deny and Counter allege.

3rd Gen.- BINGO- Why preferential treatment for Pedos ? Why the questionaire from the service desk if the CHILDREN were "Willing" participants? What kind of person goes EASY of pedos? Who set up many of these rules while overseer of the service department??????????? What have we heard about him????

Flipper- so right! Keep up the good work!

ABS- Yes. "Keeping on asking" and you will recieve...info or $$.!! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit