Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

Considering the fact that the WT Society is being exposed as an organization in the news quite a bit lately as being complicit with pedophiles by not insisting justice be done by police authorities by failing to instruct elders to report such child abuse to these authorities- thought it would be good to bump this thread back up to let folks who have experienced child sex abuse or knew of child sex abuse within the JW organization a place to vent and express their thoughts and experiences. Feel free to vent, take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

My great grandpa was a Jw and molested my grandma and my mom. We lived in the same house as him for many years, but thankfully he never molested me. I didn't find out until I was 18 when my mom told my sister and I. When my grandma found out my mom told us, she was furious. If I had known sooner, I would have understood why my mom acted like she did and had more compassion towards her. I was kind of mad, too. I am glad she told us, but he was never exposed while he was alive. They probably wouldn't have believed my grandma anyway. But by not telling, my mom got molested, so that's why you have to tell the cops.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit