Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• clarity
    clarity

Long after leaving, I found out that there

were 7 (one sent to prison) 7 elders who

were molesting children in my old

congregation ....... wow it made my blood

run cold!!!!

When questioning about brother xxxxx,

the answer was " oh no he only abused

his own kids"! ......ONLY!!!!

Omg, parents are taking an awful chance by

joining the jw cult!

clarity

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Thank you Flipper. You are 100% correct when you say the WT society has a lot to answer for.

I just hope by all of us speaking up, we will lead active JWs to at the very least open their eyes and protect their innocent children. Every child deserves a normal happy childhood, I truly wish I could rewind and give that to my precious children.

• joe134cd
  • flipper
    flipper

JOE- Thanks for the bump .

ALWAYS BUSY- I'm so sorry that your two sons were molested by this elder and drugged. Sick and disgusting. Sounds like this sicko molested many other children over the years. Was he ever brought to justice later on charges of child abuse ? Or is he still getting away with abusing children today while serving as an elder ? Have you heard anything about him after he abused your children ? How was it handled / or not handled in the congregation. Just curious

• flipper
    flipper

CLARITY- That is disgusting that 7 elders in one congregation were guilty of child molestation. Pretty sick stuff. Only one of them was sent to prison ? That means 6 of the elders still have access to molesting more children in the congregation I'm assuming ? Disgusting. HDid you ever hear what happened to the other 6 child molesters ? Just curious. Tanks for sharing that story.

TRUTHSEEKERIAM- I'm so, so sorry that your children suffered abuse in this JW cult. You are right - I feel we all as ex-JW's have a responsibility to speak up against this criminal WT organization in order to protect potential victims of WT vultures preying on the unsuspecting. WT leaders DO have a lot to answer for : allowing child abuse without prosecuting child molesters in court trying to handle molestations " in-house " through their own legal department, no blood transfusions allowed, shunning of family and friends causing many to commit suicide, not allowing JW's to have political party cards thus causing their deaths by executions. I mean think about how many millions , or at the minimum hundreds of thousands of lives have been lost in humanity due to WT Society policies affecting and infecting millions of people on this planet ? It's disgusting. Like the old expression goes: evil prevails when good people do nothing. That's why WE as ex-JW's need to stand up and say " enough is enough tell everybody we know about WT Society injustices. It may not totally stop injustices but we will inform people so they can be aware of the WT Society criminal actions. And perhaps it may save some others from going through what many of us went through at the hands of the WT Society. Take care, end of my rant. LOL

• flipper
    flipper

JOE- Thanks so much for the link to that article in New Zealand . Wow. It really shows that many of these child molesters don't stop they just keep molesting more and more children until hundreds of kids in some cases get abused. Child sexual abuse is a scourge that needs to be stopped not only in the JW cult but all over in our society. Thanks for the article

• clarity
    clarity

No I didn't flipper. The only reason I even

found out about this was a "momentary

spilling of the beans" Actually told all their

names ...but darn they were reeled off so fast

my brain couldn't grasp them! I did try to find

out info on the one who went to jail ..newspaper,

google etc, but no luck. This went back about

15 yrs ago I'm guessing!

The one telling this was reassured tho (ya rite!)

that because he was sent to jail, that was that..

and every one was good again after that!!!!!!!!!

Lesson learned ......huh? So deluded!

clarity

• flipper
    flipper

CLARITY- Very interesting. Isn't it amazing that the one who went to jail was told that : that was that " and that he allegedly learned a " lesson " from the child abuse ? So ridiculous of the organization to tell them that. It reminds me of an experience where a friend of ours was toldby the elders to forgive a former child molester because he served 10 hard years in prison for molesting a child - that once he came into the organization that God allegedly had " forgiven " his " sins " . Well- guess what ? This molester started grooming his own daughter in the congregation and he ended up molesting her and getting DFed for the offense. Did the elders report him to police authorities ? Nope. Goes to show evil prevails when good people do nothing. And it really prevails when evil people do nothing but protect pedophiles as well ! Pretty twisted. Thanks for your experience

• Mandette
    Mandette

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=744863

This one. Multiple victims over 25 yrs or so. Only prosecuted for one. People just sat by and "waited".

smh

• flipper
    flipper

MANDETTE- Thanks for posting the link to this offender. What a jerk. These pedophiles all need to be exposed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit