Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

JULIA- Wow. That elder sounds like a real creep. Not only cheating on his wife, but molesting children as well. A real sicko. Hopefully more and more of these child molesting criminals will be exposed and arrested. Thanks ffor sharing the experiences you heard about

• Bella15
    Bella15

My niece.

• flipper
    flipper

BELLA 15- I'm so sorry about your niece gettng abused. I do hope she received some help with counseling down he road from a non-Witness therapist to help her . It's really sad how much damage it can do to a person

• flipper
    flipper

Figured it was time to bump this thread up if any lurking JW's are experiencing child abuse or know of somebody being molested inside the organization. Please feel free to come forward and share

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

My beautiful innocent 9 year old daughter. I have since learned of many more :(

• flipper
    flipper

TRUTHSEEKERIAM- I'm so terribly sorry that your daughter was molested. Please know and be aware that you and your daughter are in our hearts and thoughts. This WT Society organization has a lot to answer for. Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

At the suggestion of other posters thought I'd bump this thread up about people who have suffered from child abuse inside the JW cult. Especially considering the CNN news report is dealing with this Sunday night. Feel free to share any experiences you have been aware of inside the JW organization

• flipper
    flipper

Seeing Tech 49's recent thread on child abuse situations among JW's made me want to bump up this old thread with experiences if any knew of people who were abused sexually within the Jehovah's Witness organization. Please feel free to share your experiences so as to expose this criminal behavior within the WT Society and JW organization. Many here have dealt with this abuse and know the pain. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Marked

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

My two sons were molested by an elder and their best JW buddy was drugged and raped by this same elder. This happened 17 years ago. He had molested another young JW boy 20 years previous to this. So who knows how many kids he raped throughout the years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit