Explain your avatar and username

by greendawn 174 Replies latest members private

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

My avatar is The Scream - Munch did a dozen or so of these (they became popular so he franchised them). It was how I felt when I posted the avatar, but life's a lot better now. Should change it to a box of chocolates...

Sass My Frass = a polite version of what I'd say to WBTS if it had a face.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Used Eagle-1 as a radio handle in the 70s.Came from space 1999 tv series.Avatar is Star fleet intell logo for the hell of it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's simple. That little picture is me and my name is my married name which I hardly ever use...my maiden name is more unique so I kept it.

Josie

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

<<<<< My mug.

IPSEC= Internet Protocol security which is the standard for securing IP communication by encryption and authentication.

I couldnt think of a username to save my life. I was configuring a PIX firewall when I joined, thus IP_Sec

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Well - I'M a Midwich Cuckoo, and my avatar is David (Midwich Cuckoo).

• xjwms
    xjwms

Oh come on.....

x = no longer

j = you know

w = you know

its been a long time since I was

ms

• Plummet
    Plummet

My Avatar is of Invader Zim, a great cartoon of an alien that was exiled to earth and he thinks it his job to take over the world. No matter what his plan is it always fails.

My Username is Plummet because I always feel like I'm falling, or failing in what I do, weather it be the Truth tm , college, my family, relationships, friends, my job or just my life in general.

It is also the name of a dance/trance group that I like.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

X

Bethelite

Elder

H

e

r

e

I only wish I could change it to lower case letters. Not sure why I had caps lock on... nervous probably.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Let's see ... Rub a Dub

It just struck me as a "friendly" type of name ... sort of a rub your favorite dub type of thing I guess.

The Avatar ... well .... I know I'm a bit crazy so it just really seemed to fit.

Rub a Dub

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

My username is after a song by John Mayer....Why Georgia

My avatar changes....sometimes its a picture of me, or my beautiful boys and sometimes it's this little anxious looking fish....who looks like I feel when I wake up in the morning!

Best Regards.

Chrystal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit