Explain your avatar and username

by greendawn 174 Replies latest members private

• JH
    JH

My avatar changed color

• james_woods
    james_woods

While this may look like a reality name and avatar,

Would it be possible to assure you that I am really a Jewish movie actor with a propensity for playing "mad-dog serial killer roles"?

James

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

My old avatar would better explain it!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

The day I signed up I was discovering a heavy metal band called Mastodon... pretty simple. Their music reflected how I felt at the time. Dark, brooding, angry...

My avatar is the famed Capt. Spaulding from the Rob Zombie movies "House of a 1000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects". Nothing better than a clown that murders with a smile on his face. I fancy myself like that ;)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

My username is derived from my actual name and is my nickname and my avatar is what my right leg looks like at the moment!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Well, my name is steve and I live in New York City. More specifically, Brooklyn Heights area.

<--- This pic is of me giving our reverent founding fathers of the faith, the 'bird'.

steve

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

When I left the truth I kind of went off the rails, I went from goody two shoes to Satan's little helper at the speed of sound. My restraints were off and I wanted to Party !

Over the years I grew up though, I grew out of those things and now I'm back to being a nice guy again. The user name comes from a song By Snow Patrol called "How to be dead" and it just sums up my past nicely I think...

"It seems I've stepped over lines
    You've drawn again and again
    But if the ecstasy's in the wit is definitely out
    Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde for my pride "

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

What happened to your legs Crumpet?

• Dune
    Dune

Dune from the Dune Book series by Frank Herbert.

I've become increasingly interested in Secret Societies, and my Professor is a Mason and suggested that I join, lol. Hence, the Avatar.

• daystar
    daystar

daystar - morning star, venus, Phosphorus, Jesus, Lucifer, a certain king of Babylon

The avatar? It just seemed to fit for a bit and people here seemed to think so as well, so it stuck. I've been thinking of changing it though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit