Explain your avatar and username

by greendawn 174 Replies latest members private

• under_believer
    under_believer

Well, I think might I believe something or other, but I doubt I believe it very strongly. Therefore I'm not exactly an UNbeliever, so much as an underbeliever.
    And the picture? I just like Cthulhu and thought it was funny. I didn't notice the misspelling until later.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Just checking in...

M.J.--my initials. No, it doesn't stand for Michael Jackson...

Avatar: The missing link in explaining the 20 year gap which is unaccounted for in WT chronology regarding the fall of Jerusalem in 607 BCE. The answer? The missing king Nevawuzza. All records of this king have been lost due to a massive satanic conspiracy.

• under_believer
    under_believer

M.J. your avatar is probably among my top 10 favorites on JWD--I laugh every time I see it.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well, that is me in the avatar...about a month ago. the nickname you can find out about in my bio start...If you can sit thru it!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

I'm a carpenter, hence my user name and avatar I'm pretty good at what I do so my coworkers call me 'the carpenter' instead of my real name.

• Quentin
    Quentin

The name is mine. The avatar reflects the work I do:Land Surveying...

• DHL
    DHL

"DHL" ist short for my name Deborah. People are joking about my signature, because when I sign birthdaycards and the likes my signature tends to look like "DHL", which is also a german parcel delivering company (like UPS).

The suricate stands for the love I have for animals and for complete relaxation. Plus it looks so cute I couldn't resist using it!

• moanzy
    moanzy

My avitar is actually me and the name is my last name. Nothing significant just that I'm not scared to show who I am.

It's my way of showing family (if they lurk) or watchtower people that they can take away family and act like I no longer exist, but the truth is that I do exist.

Judge me if you want, but I am no different than any other person on this planet.

Moanzy

• mouthy
    mouthy

Judge me if you want, but I am no different than any other person on this planet.

Moanzy

Good for you girl a gutsy lass I LIKE that attitude!!! Keep on like that ...(((HUG))

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

People always were telling me what a "sunny" personality I had, and my ex and boyfriends called me Sunny or Sunshine, so, I decided to take that as my name, and the 41 was how old I was when I first started posting on the internet......my ex set the account up, and didn't tell me he was using my age in my username........., my avatars change from time to time, the present one being a plaque with a quote from Carl Jung, in Latin: "Bidden or not Bidden, God is Present."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit